Will you be getting this game for both 3DS and Wii U

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
Hopefully both, it really depends on money, but I'll definitely get it for the 3DS.

If I can afford to, I'll get the 3DS one. Things are looking bleak right now though, so I might end up purchasing it a couple of months late.

Likely not. I'll likely just get the 3DS version.

If my mom is interested in playing maybe I'll get the Wii U one too, but she doesn't appear to be interested (and even then I could just lend her my 3DS like I do for other games)

Unless I plan on buying a WiiU anytime soon, just the 3DS.

I am gonna get the 3DS version. I don't have a Wii U and I really don't feel like spending$300 just for this game when I already have a 3DS and get Smash Run and Melee stages. Most people think the 3DS graphics are bad for smash bros. but I think they are quite good.

I'll only get it for the wii u

Personally I think it's a waste of money to get both since both of the same, gameplay wise. The graphics are better, on wii u though.

i don't have a Wii U so i'm just gonna get this for my 3ds, it's for sure that the graphics on Wii U looks better (of course) but it's not that bad on the 3ds either, anyways i'm really excited because this will be my first SSB game ever.

I'll just be getting the 3Ds version. When I get a Wii U... I'll definitley get it for that as my first game.

Only the Wii U. To me, it seems like a waste of money to buy it for both.

I would, but I don't have a 3DS... Even though, I would prefer getting the Wii U version... because, really, those graphics! I mean, it looks amazing on the console!
Sure, 3DS looks cool, but I greatly prefer how it looks on the console...

I might get both versions since I own a wii u and 3ds. I want to see the stages that each version has to offer, the wii u stages are based on console game while the 3ds is based on handheld games. I might get the 3ds one since I always wanted a portable smash! (Well we had that homebrew one for ds super smash bros crusade it wasn't that bad.)
So it will be real fun playing smash wherever I go!

Dont have a Wii U, but one of the major reasons I bought my 3DS recently is for this game. Never bought a game at launch for different reasons, but this is definitely a day one buy for me

Definitely will be getting both the 3DS and Wii U versions. While at Best Buy for Smash Fest, my dad preordered 2 3DS versions (1 for me, 1 for my brother) and 1 Wii U version. So excited to get it!!! Hoping to get the 3DS version on the day it releases, October 3!!!

Reactions: Nano
I'm planning on getting the 3DS version for now, just because I like the portability it offers. However, the graphics on the Wii U look excellent, and I wouldn't hesitate getting that version too. I just haven't seen anything for the Wii U though that really makes it stand out from the 3DS version (yet).

THE 3DS VERSION NOT THE WII U BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ONE

Just the 3DS version, I don't have a TV, Wii U or anyone (besides probably my brother) to play with IRL anyway, plus it comes out later.

I have both a 3DS and a Wii U, and I think im only getting the Wii U version. I want to play with my family and friends, we're pretty darn competitive :p

Back