Giveaway Win a $20 NA eShop Code!

• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is one of my favorites because it was one of the most fun games I've played, and because its main antagonist gave Sephiroth some serious competition for best Villain. Before I played this the closest Final Fantasy game I played was Kingdom Hearts. I also have Final Fantasy III and IV but I wasn't getting anywhere with those, so Final Fantasy VI was the first game in the series I had beaten.

As for numbers, I'll take 133 and 60

Reactions: Dark Link
Mans picking my favorite game huh? Its gonna have to be Breath Of The Wild imo, played every zelda game but havent put 200+ hours like I have in breat if the wild, and I also love every smash game. Breath of the wild is just amazing. Also ill take the number 87

My favorite game probably has to be Earthbound. While I could normally tell people Final Fantasy Tactics is my fav, Earthbound holds a special place in my heart. From the music, to the story in general I always really enjoy sitting down to play it. The enemies are fun, the whole game has this good funk to it that I just can't say I've found anywhere else, even in the sequel. I adore the random enemies like crows & dogs, it always gives me a chuckle when you run into ramblin' old party guy.

I pick number 75. :)

I don't know if this is cheating, but my favorite game is the Pokemon series! I grew up playing Pokemon, and met many of my friends through Pokemon, so it means the world to me. I love the optimism in the stories and the heartwarming feel to them. There's also the collection aspect to it, which is incredibly satisfying and trading is a great way to meet new people from all over the place. I like how the game is both competitive and casual, and you can play with friends. The game is very relaxing, and good for chilling out, which honestly, I need a lot. There are so many great, interesting characters to come out of the Pokemon series, as well. I just love it so much. ;u; Anyways, thank you for the contest! I pick 123!

13 has already been chosen >.<
Could you choose a different number? :panda:

Oops, Alright I'll go with 1 and 150 then!

Hey! Listen!
The winner for this event is...
Robit said:
@Dark Link rolls 1d150 and gets 110.
@Artisan!
I hope everyone enjoyed this giveaway!
Let me know if you want more
giveaways like this one!

Reactions: PersonSP, coolflare, Big Yoshi and 7 others
GG

Reactions: Artisan
It was great knowing you all's favorite games. Thanks @Dark Link for the giveaway.

Reactions: AricAttack, Marc and Dark Link
Great job.

Congratulations Artisan :D

Reactions: Artisan, Dark Link and AricAttack
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back