Winter Apocalypse

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, if she has the red hair and the black widow suit, I'll be more then happy to team ^.^

th

That's not the hair! The short red hair!
scarlett-johansson-says-yes-to-black-widow-movie-385607.jpg

Wow that short hair is way better than the long kind :)

When will we start?

Name: Bulbacat

Character class: Cat

Character bio: Ness pet cat that he found out in the war zone

Special ability: furball shoot, fishing, and small

Stats: health 15, Speed 42, Attack 25, Defence 4-9 (Depending on what type of cat I am),

Cool @Bulbakid ! Just watch the double posting :p

-Name: Dak
-Character class: Fire Mage (Pyromancer?)
-Character bio: Dak was a lonely (albeit psychotic) wonderer of the Winter Wastes until he met a (somewhat) kind group of survivors who took him in. He can always be counted on to save your life (even if it means to end his), and doesn't speak much, preferring a variety of (somewhat offensive) hand gestures to get his point across. He is skilled in Fire magic, and is completely annoyed off that everything is made of ice now.
-Skills: Int. 13 Str: 24 Dex: 7
-Special: Can call down a rain of fire onto his foes. This power is only useable when there is a campfire (or any sort of fire) nearby.

Name: Hyper Machinima
Class: Of 3000 sing NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANNANANANA :singing: (anyone get that reference? No? Siiiigh, I miss Class of 3000 ;-; )
Bio: Always quick with a joke or reference, Hyper is the guy who keeps tense moods light and helps when diplomacy in the group is needed (albeit the rare occasions it IS needed). However, he's extremely fast, and always happy to take our enemies with any improved weapon he crafts/finds.
Skills: (How many points do we put in the skills?) regardless, until I find out, I'll assume it's 50 so, 40 speed, 10 speaking
Special: Can scout ahead for the group or move in environments completely undetected for a certain amount of time

Last edited:
Cool character, Toxic. So he's into singing eh? We may just have to make him sing a bit :p I forgot to add that as a last ditch tactic, my character, Dak can light himself on fire (once again only if some kind of fire is near) I figured the fire being near part would balance it out since... Yeah :p also, how are we going to do combat? I usually do it so each monster we encounter has a set amount of HP, and we use an RNG to decide how much damage we do + any abilities/items/extra/critical damage we do (use RNG again for crit. If it's a 5 the second roll, it's a crit.)

Cool character, Toxic. So he's into singing eh? We may just have to make him sing a bit :p I forgot to add that as a last ditch tactic, my character, Dak can light himself on fire (once again only if some kind of fire is near) I figured the fire being near part would balance it out since... Yeah :p also, how are we going to do combat? I usually do it so each monster we encounter has a set amount of HP, and we use an RNG to decide how much damage we do + any abilities/items/extra/critical damage we do (use RNG again for crit. If it's a 5 the second roll, it's a crit.)
So essentially turn this into a easier/quicker version of DND?

If you guys are up for it. It would be more like South Park: The Stick of Truth though :p

im totally fine with that

Great \: D/

Is everyone else on board?

I sure am!

I always wanted to do a dungeons and dragons game, but apparently it's too nerdy for my friends and family ;-;

Cool! I'm glad you guys are in. If you guys need an RNG, this is the best site around. https://www.random.org/ also, if any of you guys need any help or clarification on the rules, I'd be glad to help car things up. Just tell me when the RPG in gonna start. I'll be there :D also, you guys, please be truthful about the numbers you roll (it might ruin the game if you cheat the whole way through) I trust you guys though. Also, (x2) if any of you guys can come up with a cool XP system, I'd be glad to test it. At the moment, someone can play a sort of GM (I can if no one else wants to), and just RNG up the XP after the fight is over, and just tally it up by how much damage you did. This system is kinda tedious though, so a new custom one would be better :/

K people! Let's get this started! And you don't have to make characters, I'm gonna assign roles. : p

Lets do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back