Winter Apocalypse

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start my role at 4:57 tomorrow

Alright everybody! Your roles are posted on the first page of the rp!
(@Pilecjab Cham Pukechamo I made you a fighter/medic because I took your psi powers into consideration )

I'll work on my character tomorrow now that I know my role.

I'm a medic? I'll be that crazy doc every survival team has!

Is this a 3ds game or what?

It's a role play. We post on here as the characters, and make up a story as we go

Sounds cool! Is it too late to join?

I'm not going to roll dice for this. As much as I like D&D, I'd rather leave my success and failures to my discretion. That's not to say that I'm going to be great at everything, more than likely (given the setting) I'll write it to where I fail at something. When it comes to life and death situations I will roll something, but I think creative freedom rather than chance creates a better story. No offense to anyone rolling dice however. It's just an extra layer that I don't think is really needed. I understand why someone would use them though.

@DJFoxx84, I can squeeze you in if someone dies :p

Ok lol

Name: Fie

Small bio: Viewed as the illegitimate child created out of wedlock, he was instantly ostracized by his mother. She was viewed as a harlot and called other names I can't say on this site. Although well taken care of, he was often considered a mistake by his own mom. Later in life, she did get married and had a daughter named Mal. Despite her name meaning "bad" in spanish, she was actually the best part of his life. She always gave him the attention he needed and was his best friend, often to the disapproval of her parents. Until that day came. The world essentially ended. His world shattered. His best friend gone. ((I would add more content and flowery language but right now I'm kinda busy. Maybe later I'll add what all I have in mind.)

Weapons: A simple bow and a quiver of arrows. This is his primary weapon. As a scavenger, he prefers to keep silent, therfore making this perfect for him. He also carries a small knife strapped to his left arm to make drawing it in combat easier.

Abilities: None. Fie is just a normal dude.

Appearance: Fie wears a dark black hood and matching worn-out jeans. This isn't a fashion statement however. The dark colors are used to help him blend into the shadows when searching for materials. As for his features, Fie is extremely pale, which is fitting for the winter. He also has a few body modifications. His ears lobes are stretched to fit 3/4" gauges and has snake bite lip piercings on his left side. Fie has a myriad of tattoos on his body, his most recent being a homemade one of his sister's name on his neck.

Can you squeeze me in if someone dies too? :p

i shant! just kidding i will...

xD Coolz

When is this going to begin? If needed, I can post something involving my character to sort of set things off.

Is everyone ready?

No not yet. Gimme a minute...

Ok, I'm ready!

Revive!

we should be able to start right?

Ok let's start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back