Woke up one day and 3DS split in half

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Hah, I have a 2ds not a 3ds or ds so nothing broke :D

Boom case solved

But what if some crazy psycho cut it in half with a chainsaw?

What would you do in such a situation?

I'd probably wonder when I re-bought a 3DS.

I'd basically roll over and die. My computer is at least 11 years old and is currently collecting dust under my desk with no plans (or money) to resurrect it, and my home consoles steal too much TV time from my girlfriend (not that I mind watching movies with her), so the 3DS is my sole source of entertainment right now :unsure:

I think 1st I would panic then get upset . Maybe try and find out what had happen if I could . Later it would turn into being a bit peeved and then just give in about needed a new one . I would spend a while saving up to get a new one and once I bought a new one make sure that thing padded to no ends to make sure whatever happen to the 1st one didn't happen to that one lol.

Well this has to happen at one point since devices are more vulnerable the more older they are. My DSI xl from 2010 broke and I was unable to keep it still so everytime I tried to sit it straight the upper screen would fall and this was because one time I thought my dsi had a piece of hair and I decided to pull it ,but it was a thin straight line crack that was on my da and when I pulled it my da broke and was split in half that I got so scared and I was sad because after all these years of playing with my DSI xl it finally came to an end also I didn't have enough money to buy another game so I waited 2 years and that's when I got my 3ds xl which I still own rn.

Not something I want to think about... Ever...

Back