Show Off Wolfs First Attempt at GFX after 2 years ^^

• Thread starter Wolf
  • Start date
Wolf

Wolf

Nice to 'eat you
Towns Folk
(The timing is just for me so i know)

This one i started yesterday and it took me about 2 and a half hours to do finished just now ^^
SAO Kirito .jpg
This one took about 20 to 40 min and I've used Shippo's tips to help me ^^
thanks man !

Psycho Pass Main 1.jpg
This Piece is much brighter and more focused on the 2 characters unlike the other too ^^
took about 1 hour
Beelzebub main 1.jpg

I don't know about adding the guy on the left
but the picture looked a bit too empty with out him so i left him be
took about 30-45 min

Head Phones guy 2 of them1.jpg

Probably one of my most accomplished pieces yet ^^ very proud of this one as
i took about a hour, trying out a new software to create this^^

Rose guy Pixlr final edit.jpeg

made two versions of this - i think the 1st one is cool but the second is probably easier to see
- took about 30 - 45 min
1st
Hei Mask with scratches .jpeg
2nd
Hei Mask Chem burn.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya
it good but i am not into the effect all over him it kinda removes him as your focal point. you always want the eye to be drawn to you main image

Reactions: Wolf
it good but i am not into the effect all over him it kinda removes him as your focal point. you always want the eye to be drawn to you main image
yeah i guess ^.^ i did get a bit carried away with the hexagon layer on the top
but thanks i use that advice for my second piece :)

you can keep the colors if you have a smudge setting and i like to say leaves brush any just smudge it the edge of the render making the effect part of him use 20pxl though on medium pressure

you can keep the colors if you have a smudge setting and i like to say leaves brush any just smudge it the edge of the render making the effect part of him use 20pxl though on medium pressure

k got it ! I've finished another one !
i used smudge a bit more and i tried to focus it more on the main focal point

if you use very high pressure it takes all the pixals and moves them kinda blurring them together
also a light source and depth will also make the pieces pop more

if you use very high pressure it takes all the pixals and moves them kinda blurring them together
also a light source and depth will also make the pieces pop more
ok thanks for your help
it really helps ^^ thanks so much !

ill try making a piece with more light

haha its a lot harder then i thought, you really are good at this
looking at your pictures they look simple but effective !

thanks

ok thanks for your help
it really helps ^^ thanks so much !

ill try making a piece with more light

haha its a lot harder then i thought, you really are good at this
looking at your pictures they look simple but effective !

thanks
i dont like heavy effects so i tend to not use it. my smudging and layers are my effects and i just use texture to change them up . you dont have to fill every inch with stuff. i like stuff with the image is showcase first and it pop out like it a scene in an anime a big reason i dont use text either other than i suck at it

Those are pretty good! not bad considering you took a long break!

the effects/colors are nice, and using shapes is a good touch also! keep up the good work! this is a great start! Keep 'em coming as well! ;)

Those are pretty good! not bad considering you took a long break!

the effects/colors are nice, and using shapes is a good touch also! keep up the good work! this is a great start! Keep 'em coming as well! ;)

Thanks !
yeah i plan to make more soon ^^

i dont like heavy effects so i tend to not use it. my smudging and layers are my effects and i just use texture to change them up . you dont have to fill every inch with stuff. i like stuff with the image is showcase first and it pop out like it a scene in an anime a big reason i dont use text either other than i suck at it

yeah i guess I've got a habit of filling every inch of the page from my art teacher ^^
you can see that clearly in the first picture ^^ the SAO one

there nothing wrong with it but i am a smudge artist when it comes to gfx like sigs and i specialize in stary nebula usage. .the things you do well is blending right now . small project is i like to see is maybe using the new tuts i gave and do a small signature 400x200 i want you to focus on placement focal and light source

it really white if you use photo fliter and turn it up till the white is more a color like a really light blue or orange it look a bit better. still need depth though. it really hard to create a focal with two images unless they are touching as well

Last edited:
there nothing wrong with it but i am a smudge artist when it comes to gfx like sigs and i specialize in stary nebula usage. .the things you do well is blending right now . small project is i like to see is maybe using the new tuts i gave and do a small signature 400x200 i want you to focus on placement focal and light source

it really white if you use photo fliter and turn it up till the white is more a color like a really light blue or orange it look a bit better. still need depth though. it really hard to create a focal with two images unless they are touching as well

hey @Shippo can take a look at my next piece ?

did you not post it

oh well then i did give my review then. it better than the first two though

oh well then i did give my review then. it better than the first two though
thanks >.<
I'm going to spend a whole day on the links you gave me on friday
so i can practice too ^^

it can normaly take me 3 to 4 hours to do a signature so i suggest you aim for being there for awhile . i never aim for less time then needed

Wow. If you're new to this, then I have to say that you are pretty impressive. Not a huge fan of the Beelzebub one, but the SAO and the gun dude, I like. If you're ever making avatars and signatures, tell me!

My favorite is the gun dude, by the way.

Wow. If you're new to this, then I have to say that you are pretty impressive. Not a huge fan of the Beelzebub one, but the SAO and the gun dude, I like. If you're ever making avatars and signatures, tell me!

My favorite is the gun dude, by the way.
thanks for the cool feed back ^^

if you want i could make a avatar or sig for you ?
for the gun one ?

or some other requested one ^^
it will be good practice

wolf i have a current request order from him. if you like you can do it. if @Alex would like a little fun competition between us. we can do a sig an avi battle and the winner get alex to wear their sig/avi.

Back