Worst Cartoon?

• Thread starter JamesFox
  • Start date
JamesFox

JamesFox

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Note: Please be honest as to why you think the toon(s) you're about to subject towards this thread is (in your opinion) an abomination of mankind

Kids TV in the US has been a roller coaster but ever since the Childrens TV Act of 1990 that roller coaster received a very and severely deep downward plummet in quality
That being said, We've good shows like MLP: FiM, Scaredy Squirrel, Redwall and Littlest Pet Shop and rubbish like Almost Naked Animals, Johnny Test, Breadwinners and the entire Total Drama franchise

So submit us for your own approval, I welcome all to tell us what is (in your opinion) the worst cartoons you've seen in the past and as of recent

Please be honest and civil about your reasons as to why they are bad

Oggy and the Cockroaches. I find it sick and disgusting (not the good kind that Courage the Cowardly Dog was). Someone getting their eye mashed in and giving the thumbs-up didn't strike me as funny in a children's cartoon. I never enjoy seeing characters being treated too brutally in cartoons when they don't outright deserve it or unless it's black comedy and done well. A scene in Powerpuff Girls where Mojo Jojo gets beaten up until he can only twitch and he's all crooked because the PPGs want candy horrified me in my childhood, and Oggy and the Cockroaches is that all the time - times 10. In Tom and Jerry, Tom getting beaten up all the time is funny (although I'm always on Tom's side), but here it was just sadistic. I don't know what factor Courage or T&J have that makes the violence in them not seem bad, but Oggy doesn't have that.

Not to mention it's not really entertaining either way.

Reactions: Acemaster
Yugioh zexal is the only cartoon i can think of that was that bad. I know its just supposed to be a commercial type for the card game but seeing as how good the other three anime were i expected more from it. The writing was sloppy, story was sloppy, and characters were sloppy as well. I hope arc-v doesnt go this bad..

The Problem Solverz, the character designs are awful and I felt they tried to literally use every color possible for the backgrounds and it resulted in a headache/seizure inducing mess....the worst part about Problem Solverz is that it replaced an amazing show like Syn Bionic Titan, a giant robot show that was cancelled supposedly because lack of merchandise....sigh.

I don't watch any TV anymore in my life but before that I could say that there were a few I really didn't like because it's just not so funny and exciting like the old TV shows cartoons that I used to watch when I was younger . I am talking about Cartoon Network mostly because really I feel embarrassed to watch those shows >.<

I have to say the weirdest and most unfitting cartoon for kids at the time was The Ren and Stempy Show. It's so weird and not to mention it had lots of violence that wasn't and still isn't suitable for children till this day. Also it felt like a cartoon that should have been on Adult Swim. o_O

Secret Mountian Fort Awesome was terrible...
Imagine if you took Ren and Stimpy, Johnny Test, a Monster's Inc. Bootleg, and some Meth... AND PUT THEM ALL IN A BLENDER. That's Secret Mountian Fort Awesome.

i HATED almost naked animals its horrible to me one of my favorite shows though when i was younger was johnny test now eh not really...

Well, most of the cartoons being aired now where I live are just... meh or bad. I can't make a list since they're many of them, but the worst part is that they replaced anime and local French-made productions (okay, not all of them were good, but, some of them did take on the 80/90's Japanese anime style, and most of them were pretty good imo) with all kinds of sucky cartoons with stereotypes-based jokes, or jokes that are just-- No, I can't even describe them.

At least my (little) brother enjoys them, so I won't do anything, but most of the cartoons aired nowadays in France are garbage, and finding a good one is like trying to find some gold in a trash can: not impossible; just insanely hard.

Basically the only good cartoons I think are good are Steven Universe and Gumball. I feel like they save Cartoon Network sometimes.

I hate Teen Titans Go, and Uncle Grandpa.

I hate how Teen Titans Go explains this like:
"gaise they stopped fighting crime now silliness."

and Uncle Grandpa, I have no idea what is happening here.

Reactions: Magik
Basically the only good cartoons I think are good are Steven Universe and Gumball. I feel like they save Cartoon Network sometimes.

I hate Teen Titans Go, and Uncle Grandpa.

I hate how Teen Titans Go explains this like:
"gaise they stopped fighting crime now silliness."

and Uncle Grandpa, I have no idea what is happening here.
No Gravity Falls? If you haven't seen Gravity Falls, you need to watch Gravity Falls...

Worst cartoon?
Mr.Pickles.
Its about a demonic dogs that kills people
Thats the whole story and all jokes in the show
Also the intro song might be the worst metal song I ever heard
Also,did I mention how much I hate modern Family Guy?
Some of the jokes became really tasteless...............
The Simpsons also became really boring in my opinion,atleast the episodes that are aired in germany
Oggy and the Cockroaches. I find it sick and disgusting (not the good kind that Courage the Cowardly Dog was). Someone getting their eye mashed in and giving the thumbs-up didn't strike me as funny in a children's cartoon. I never enjoy seeing characters being treated too brutally in cartoons when they don't outright deserve it or unless it's black comedy and done well. A scene in Powerpuff Girls where Mojo Jojo gets beaten up until he can only twitch and he's all crooked because the PPGs want candy horrified me in my childhood, and Oggy and the Cockroaches is that all the time - times 10. In Tom and Jerry, Tom getting beaten up all the time is funny (although I'm always on Tom's side), but here it was just sadistic. I don't know what factor Courage or T&J have that makes the violence in them not seem bad, but Oggy doesn't have that.

This show made me cry when I was younger >_<

I have to say the weirdest and most unfitting cartoon for kids at the time was The Ren and Stempy Show. It's so weird and not to mention it had lots of violence that wasn't and still isn't suitable for children till this day. Also it felt like a cartoon that should have been on Adult Swim. o_O

Oh thank the gods I was not the only one!!! My mom was kind of against this one (along with Ed, Ed, and Eddy and Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) but even when I watched it, I never got it and it was just too gross for me. And that comes from someone with a serious toilet humor problem. I have the same thought for Cow and Chicken too, they were both that same style that really irked me.

But I really didn't like the Misadventures of Flapjack. The little bit I saw was just really freaking stupid to me.

I hate uncle grandpa it makes no sense at all.

Oh thank the gods I was not the only one!!! My mom was kind of against this one (along with Ed, Ed, and Eddy and Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) but even when I watched it, I never got it and it was just too gross for me. And that comes from someone with a serious toilet humor problem. I have the same thought for Cow and Chicken too, they were both that same style that really irked me.

But I really didn't like the Misadventures of Flapjack. The little bit I saw was just really freaking stupid to me.
I love Ed Edd n Eddy!:D Best show I saw when I was about 4 or 5. I loved it so much that I tried to replicate some of the scams that were in the show, I am still pondering about what's under Double D's hat it still intrigues me till this day.:sneaky:

Ren and Stimpy. There are so many horrific sexual innuendos in the show that it was eventually taken off the air. To top it all off, the characters (mainly Ren the chihuahua) were so psychotic and messed up in the head that it isn't funny. It's better for me to be vague, rather than blunt about details lol.

May I suggest Happy Tree Friends?

But in all honesty, King of the Hill. I find it dumb and unfunny

I love Ed Edd n Eddy!:D Best show I saw when I was about 4 or 5. I loved it so much that I tried to replicate some of the scams that were in the show, I am still pondering about what's under Double D's hat it still intrigues me till this day.:sneaky:

I honestly never had a problem with it (I actually kind of enjoyed it when I got to watch it). But my mom thought it would make me lose brain cells or something idek. I have fond memories of loving Plank, who is clearly the best character in the whole series haha

I honestly never had a problem with it (I actually kind of enjoyed it when I got to watch it). But my mom thought it would make me lose brain cells or something idek. I have fond memories of loving Plank, who is clearly the best character in the whole series haha
Eddy was always appealing to me, and Ed, Kevin, and Rolf :rotfl: Tbh I think the show might teach good things if you were watching it at a young age like how to earn money without setting up a lemonade stand and made you think of innovative ideas to attract people. :D

I'd say Ren and Stimpy, but I'm not sure if that counts, since that was eventually made into an adult swim show. So I'm going to go with Biker Mice from Mars. Yes, this is a real thing >.>

Back