Worst player you've encountered?

• Thread starter danathann
  • Start date
The MOST horrible player i have yet encountered(I have no idea what his name is) was when i was doing an extremely simple G-rank Zinogre quest. Zinogre is a walk in the park for me, since when i was a noob at hr 3, i devoted myself to learning specifically HIS fighting style, until i finally bested him. So anyways, i was all like, i got this and about to depart when a 3rd player entered the room. I didn't bother checking his stats because he was even higher rank than I, at Hr 400. I'm only 250, so i went ahead and departed with him. MISTAKE! The guy was the complete WORST at zinogre. Zinogre immediately charged up. By the third time, he went into full charge mode, and released lightning all around him. The dummy ran into the lightning and got zapped. Somehow, almost HALF of his health was taken out. Then the dummy laid down a shock trap and ran in circles all around it. I managed to keep zinogre focused on me and i finally knocked him out of his rage mode. Unfortunately, zinogre turns and runs right into the shock trap, where the idiot is still standing. He absorbs it and immoderately turned on the dummy. Zinogre did his famous triple slam, and on the first slam, the noob died. I keep the monster focused on me, and i mange to mount. The noob drops in from base camp(this is in the primal forest in case your wondering) and repeatedly attacks, even though i said specifically DO NOT ATTACK! Zinogre throws me, and unleashes 2 lightning balls. I manage to block 1 with my CB, and the noob gets smacked with the other. He gets up, only to get thrown into the air when zinogre does a back flip and attacks with his tail. The poor guy went flying, hit the ground, and fainted. He runs back into the fight, and this time he manages to mount. I back away and let him topple zinogre. I used my ultra charge and managed to stun zinogre. The noob naturally runs to the edge of the area, and starts to mine. Zinogre charges him, and unfortunately his back was turned. I yell, SCATTER to try warn him, but he gets run over and stepped on. He gets up, and zinogre is charging. I yell at him to run, since this was this was the third time in a row he charged, and the noob just keeps attacking. Naturally, Zinogre releases his built up energy in an electric wave. I superman dive out of the way, but the noob gets hit and is on the verge of death. I manage to use a dust of life, but naturally, the moment the idiot gets up, zinogre crushes him with his triple slam. Noob faints, and game over. I naturally was about to yell at him, but when i finish saving and return to the hall, hes gone. That was the WORST experience I have EVER had, and i was REALLY angry. Anyways, after that, i soloed it and passed with flying colors. I never saw that guy again, and if i did, i would probably yell at him again. WORST HUNT EVER!

@PsycheTrance i love ur signature btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I was with a mate fighting some GX Crimson Fatalis so I could help here get the armor. There was one guy who joined the hall and he was hr999 and because of the current popularity with CQ I asked him for his guild card to check if he was legit.
And obviously he wasn't with only 250 hours, I asked him about it and he responded with "it resets when you reach hr999"
We went on the quest and he fainted 3 times. Back in the hall I started ranting at him and he was saying "I'm not a noob"
And started spamming. At this point he was alright with the "I'm not a noob" rant. We went into the quest and he used a farcaster, started spamming scrub when I died once.

lol, you should have spammed "you are a noob" and kicked him

Oh, i was just joking. Also, welcome to the community!

Back