Worst Problem You've Ever Had?

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
The SD card slot on my 3DS wouldn't work for weeks on end, then I eventually tried again after taking a long break from playing it, then it decided to work. Lesson: Technology sometimes needs some space, too. xD

My worst one was trying to install Homebrew. I tried to do it but it didn't work. I updated my 3ds, then it would always hang everytime the SD card was inserted. I was paranoid. When I removed the unnecessary homebrew files, it started working again. Thank goodness :D

My 3ds xl had a broken hinge. At some point the hinge suddenly cracked and broke. The system was still usable but it's very annoying. I'm glad that the new 3ds came out and I had enough money to buy one

Back in the day I got a white-protected SD card problem that was so annoying and the problem isn't the SD card infact it was the systems reader. The system is 5 years old and I haven't touched it since last year. .-.

Has your 3ds ever malfunctioned or just gave you a big old "NO"? Well what's the worst time then? Mine would have to be when it didn't turn on... it's been going on for 8 months now.
This is not really a bad thing but mine was making my first Nintendo Network ID.When i got my first 3ds Nintendo Network wasnt a thing so I got that old thing very early. As soon as I got my new 3ds in 2014, I had no idea what was this "Nintendo Network" thing so I was pretty limited for a while until I got a gmail acount. i know what it is now but now that I look back at it.i feel dumb.

As for me, it was when Circle Pad decided to pull off from my old Nintendo 3DS which makes my gaming times uncomfortable for months, to the point that I think enough is enough, and planned to get New 3DS XL for replacements. And then, months after getting New 3DS XL, I decided to buy super glue and put the Circle Pad back in my old 3DS so it's no longer the issue at all.

I came back to the homescreen from a game, it did this weird flashy thing and then all my downloaded themes and games were gone. So i restarted. And that didn't work. So I panicked, removed the sd, put it back and boom! Everything was back. But I thought I had a heart attack.

I was playing Shovel knight on a long journey one day, and i closed my 3ds. A few hours later, I tryed to open it and surprise surprise it wasnt turning on.
Let me elaborate. The lights were on, but the screen itself was still black and the light was dimming, insicating that my 3ds thought it was still in sleep mode. Closing and opening didnt work so eventually i rebooted it and found that it was fine afterwards. Still pretty scary...

One time my cousin came to my house and I was playing Pokémon Y and I saw him and he told me if he was able to play so I told him "Yea" and then saved and closed the game and let him borrow it then he got my 3ds xl and he was looking at my games and which ones he wanted to play so he chose Mario Kart 7 and was using the circle pad with his thumb and he was pressing on it hard and half of it broke minutes later afterwards he said he was leaving because his mom called him that he was going to get picked up at my house and I was mad that he broke my circle pad and didn't even bother to say sorry I was really mad and upset because of how irresponsible I was then one week passed and my other cousins came and I was at the restroom and I left my 3ds xl in my bed and when I came out and went in my room they got it and I tried to take it away ,but my little cousin took my 3ds xl outside and was playing it and found out my cousin broke my circle pad completely and I was mad I told his mom and she just ignored me and told my mom and my aunt just gave my cousin a spank :)mad: he deserves more than a spank he owes me money) I still own my 3ds xl today with my broken circle pad I don't think I'll get a New 3ds because I'm looking forward to buying a PS4 Pro or Nintendo Switcha and also one thing I hate about my cousins is that the fact that they come to my house and like to get my stuff ,but I go to their house and they don't let me borrow S**** sorry ,but it's true they're really mean ,but the good thing is that I don't visit them because if I was to break their systems they would make me pay even though they never helped me fix my 3ds xl :( Do you guys think this happens to me because I'm a nice person or because I'm irresponsible :confused:.

Back