Worst video game purchase?

• Thread starter shanic132
  • Start date
Meme run...

Reactions: 4362 and Marc
Meme run...
It would have been OK as a free to play joke game
But for some reason,they priced it 10

Mine was a rookie mistake using steam. -.- I tried getting Killer is dead for my previous laptop, and I've given up on it. (not that it's bad, it's just not working right. So I regret getting it through steam.)

My worst purchase ever probably was Crash of the Titans for the NDS.
I actually like Crash Bandicoot a lot and i got really happy to have one game of the series on the DS. Also, at that time, i had a PSP and i also had Crash of the Titans and i loved it! It had great graphics, huge levels and magnificent locations. And the Titans, of course! It is one of my favorite PSP games :D

But when i started the game on the DS... Omg... It was all different for the worst! Only 8 levels! You weren't able to replay against bosses! The whole storyline was different! The stages were too easy and on claustrophobic locations! The Titans were awful! And much more!

If there's a game that ain't worth a cent of its price, it is Crash of the Titans for the DS ;-;

My worst game would have to be the Zelda games. They are fun in the beginning, but after a day or so they become either repetitive or just boring. Just my opinion, though.

My most recent bad game purchase is LangrisseR: Re: Incarnation -TENSI-. It feels sloppy and not well polished at all. The controls a weird too as if it wasn't designed for the 3DS. For instance the B button and A button functions are switched. There is also the same repetitive music driving me crazy during battle sequences. To top everything off the battle animations are atrocious. I'm not a fan of exaggerated Chibi to begin with if they're cute and even less of a fan if the Chibi is ugly The latter is exactly what you get during battle sequences, hideous Chibi fights. I'm going to have to a lot of play Fire Emblem: Fates or even Stella Glow to get the thought of this unpolished garbage out of my head. The worst part of this experience is it cost $40! Save your money and skip this one.

I regret buying The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3ds my brother said if I wanted any game to tell him then he bought it off credit card and I hate it I don't like it for nothing I try my best to forget it

Yoshi's New Island. ;-; I enjoyed the DS one but the 3DS version is just boring and weird. It looks all weird because it's 3D and the plot wasn't interesting either. I also hated the fact that the only baby you can carry around is Mario. I remember carrying Luigi, Peach and someone else in the DS game. I also got so bored that I didn't bother finishing the darn game because of one level. >.<

Reactions: Marc
2 words, Hometown Story.

I borrowed this game from a friend and apologies ahead of time if you actually enjoyed the game but mine was bravely default. Now i love RPG games but that game was way to difficult for me to wrap my head around. And i played final fantasy 8 man (not saying it was hard to wrap my head around, just really difficult when you get to the ultima GF and stuff)

Dream trigger for the 3ds. It wasn't worth the 10 bucks

Dream trigger for the 3ds. It wasn't worth the 10 bucks
What's that game about? It sounds like a fantasy shooter, but that might just be the title.

New super mario bros 2 is the worst video game purchase I have ever made. I literally beat the game and 100 percent it within 10 hours of playing it. Simply way too easy. I sold it for 10 bucks and have no regrets. The dlc was an absolute rip off and there was no way I would pay 2 dollars for 3 terrible stages.

What's that game about? It sounds like a fantasy shooter, but that might just be the title.
It is something like that. But you had to uncloud your targets so often that I got to fed up with it.

Sigh.... Sonic chronicals: the dark brotherhood, great sonic rpg, (one of few). I actually loved the game, beat it multiple times. But it had a cliffhanger ending and a sequel was never released. And failure with GREAT potential #2 was golden sun dark dawn great 3rd installment of the rpg series but had a cliffhanger ending with no sequel released in like 6 years. But other than that it was a good game with good music and story.

So rip of pacman game for windows xp some years ago. It was called packman2 , it had some weird bug that on you're first level you spawned in a corner with the ghost so you immediatly lost a life. Never really looked back at it.

I actually had two terrible purchases. The first was Medal of Honor Warfighter, the gameplay was confusing and it was super glitchy. The second was Dragon Age Origin, this was bad to me mainly because of the story and combat mechanics were fairly strange to me.

worst game i bought was steel diver

I borrowed this game from a friend and apologies ahead of time if you actually enjoyed the game but mine was bravely default. Now i love RPG games but that game was way to difficult for me to wrap my head around. )

What do you mean by hard to wrap your head around? I played and beat the game I found you could play with simple strategies in the begging and as the game progressed you could concoct some pretty complex strategies to beat some of the hard bosses.

Never buy eshop games based off of tv shows. Had some money left after buying the newest cooking mama two years back. Didn't have enough for the games i wanted to buy so i figured hey i like the show House why not buy one of the games? Dumbest idea. Finished it with highest grade because i'm anal about video game completion, hated every minute of it. It was just a bunch of sucky mini games that don't work well with stylus touching, mashed together with plots that wouldn't make it on the show and bad graphics.
I like the csi ds games because they don't attempt trying to make everything look realistic and stick to simplicity. Plus the mini games aren't there for every single thing you have to do.

Back