Would you play a game with Toad as the main character?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
There are Mario games. There are Luigi games. There are Yoshi games. There are even Princess Peach games. So, what's up with Toad? Do you guys think he deserves an important role as one of the main playable characters?

Would you buy and play a game with Toad as the main playable character?

What moves do you think Toad will be able to use?

Toad has always been a very underappreciated character, now that I come to think of it. I would definitely play a game with Toad as the main character.
I can't imagine Toad using anything except jump. I guess Nintendo never came up with any specialty of the tiny tot so they never made a game of his own.

Nope, I only like Mario and Luigi. All other characters don't really make a difference for me. I don't care if they have their own games or not. Toad sucks. xD

Well it would depend on how the game is, and I do know someone likes Toad.

Toad was alright to use in Super mario bros 2, but I don't think he could ever get his own game unless it was something simple like math or some arcade like game like angry birds.

It would depend. . . if I saw that the game looked really amazing and really fun, then yes.
However, if it's just Toad assuming Mario's role; then no, since I only play Mario spinoffs anyways. xD

Toad: The Thug Life

This adventure takes place somewhere in the projects of Mushroom Kingdom. Toad will lead his thugs as they compete to be the kings on the block.

Reactions: 18

This adventure takes place somewhere in the projects of Mushroom Kingdom. Toad will lead his thugs as they compete to be the kings on the block.
Will Toad have siblings?

Will Toad have siblings?

No, just a crew of thugs and some goombas here and there.

Reactions: Marc
No, just a crew of thugs and some goombas here and there.
Sounds like it'll be an interesting game then.

I think we're gonna see ChiefKeef's name on the credits of a new game fairly soon :p

I think we're gonna see ChiefKeef's name on the credits of a new game fairly soon :p
One of my songs is in Grand Theft Auto 5. Already living that rising star life. lol

I would. I think it would be fun. Moves he could have are (pokemon fans get this joke) spore, sleep powder, head smash and fake tears lol.

I was never a huge fan of Toad. However, If the game had a good spin on it I'd pick it up.

I would like a Toad game where you had to solve puzzles and stuff. That would be cool.

I guess depends on the play style and how interesting it looks. I do remember that you could play as one of two Toads in New Super Mario Bros Wii and U but a game by themselves seems different.

I don't know. I might be able to see Toad as a playable character on a Mario game but I don't see Toad having his own game. I just think they are called Mario Bros. games because they are centered around Mario and his brother Luigi so I can see making a Mario game or a Luigi game. I can even see making a game about Yoshi 'cause he's helped them on a lot of adventures since the early 90's. But I don't see Toad having his own game but Nintendo could surprise me and do one anyway.

Maybe I would, it just depends what kind of game it would be :eek:

Toad will fit very well in a puzzle game :p

Well I would definitely play as the character Toad in the game as he looks kind of cool even though many people do not seem to like him , his pretty fast too.

Back