Would you play this Jack Frost side-scrolling game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Sure!
Here it is.
This is a translation of dialogue only - the characters' names shown above the dialogues remain in Japanese - released by a fan, Bento.

You extract the file, go to Synchronicity folder > data > font and replace the file dial.dat with the one downloaded.

Reactions: Alegria and Marc
Sure!
Here it is.
This is a translation of dialogue only - the characters' names shown above the dialogues remain in Japanese - released by a fan, Bento.

You extract the file, go to Synchronicity folder > data > font and replace the file dial.dat with the one downloaded.
*_* tell him I thank him from the bottom of my heart.

that game is hard for me

Usually with most fan games I get, my Norton security just asks me if I want to run it anyway. (This one found a real issue with it and killed it.)

Usually with most fan games I get, my Norton security just asks me if I want to run it anyway. (This one found a real issue with it and killed it.)
dang, i have the same thing, my my didn't kill it

The game is really cool.It was suprise by how nice Atlus giving this free on pc
P.S:XBOX Controller really useful

It's pretty cute so far. I'd pay $20 for a more expanded version on steam or ps4 or whatever.

Wow, this actually looks like a decently fun game. Plus, Jack Frost is in it, so it’s gonna be adorable, yknow? ;u:

I literally have never touched a Shin Megami Tensei game (apart from five minutes of Dx2), but this looks like it would be a pretty fun spin off game. Now, the real question is, would it be paid or free? Cause that might be the desicion maker for me. :p

It was released for free.

It's shame they didn't make a more refined, commercial version, because a Megatenvania would have been neat.

I played it, its fun

Back