would you rather...

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
I kill my family to become immortal and rich so I can built a machine to transport them to earth in perfect condition.
Would you rather not sleep for a month or not eat for a month

I'd rather not eat for a month. There's plenty of other ways to have nutrients that either bypass or are not considered eating.

Would you rather know your time of death, or cause of death? (And you can't use this information to change it.)

I would rather know the cause of death.

Would you rather be sent to Antarctica naked for a year. Or would you rather spend a week in a room in the aftermath of a Wario fart

Spend a week in a room in the aftermath of a fart from Wario,as when compared to the other alternative,this one just seems more safer and less time-consuming,and Wario can be a nice person every once in a while in reality...right? :bear:

Would you rather work as a banana-keeper,transporter and cleaner for Donkey Kong for a month,or become a Magikarp for one week straight surrounded by other Magikarps?

I'd really rather become a Magikarp for one week straight surrounded by other Magikarps. If I were to work as a banana-keeper, transporter, and cleaner for Donkey Kong for a month, that wouldn't be so good. Besides, a week is shorter than a month.

Would you rather
sleep in a bed full of tarantulas or black widows?

I'd really rather become a Magikarp for one week straight surrounded by other Magikarps. If I were to work as a banana-keeper, transporter, and cleaner for Donkey Kong for a month, that wouldn't be so good. Besides, a week is shorter than a month.

Would you rather
sleep in a bed full of tarantulas or black widows?
tarantuals since black widows some deadly folk.

would you rather be the opposite gender for a week, or be the person you hate the most for a day

I'd rather be the opposite gender for a week, it'd be an interesting experience. I'd probably do something bad if i were someone I didn't like.

Would you rather...
Fight sword to sword with a Samurai or gun to gun with a military soldier

Sword to sword since I actually know how to use them.

Would rather be rich and always mad and depressed or live in poverty and always be happy

Live in poverty and always be happy. At least it'll make light of the situation.

Would you rather restart your own life and get a second chance on correcting the mistakes you've made (But without your former memories) or continue the way this one is going and be content with the choices you've made.

Continue the same way. My mistakes make me who I am

Would you rather be Miley Cyrus or Lindsey Lohan

Lindsey Lohan.I actually have no idea who this is,but Miley has always been a disliked thing of mine since childhood(Hannah Montana),and hearing more of what she does in recent years makes me cringe in almost 100% of the time.

Would you rather have a body similar to Rayman's(no arms,no legs and no neck) for one month,or be forced to run and walk at supersonic speed at all times for two weeks(remember that with that in mind,you would constantly stumble across walls in small areas,or even crash or fall into areas you weren't planning to go in the first place)?

Be Like rayman. No need to go through stumbling

Would you rather Smell like feet or Smell like syrup

i'd rather smell like syrup : P

would you rather never play any video games but be considered the best video game designer in the world, or play any video game you want but be terrible at all of them?

Never play them again

Would you rather be in SAW or in Silent Hill?

SAW, but only in the sense that I was simply an actor in some new movie. I ain't chancing a real SAW encounter - I think it was in MS where something SAW-worthy took place. :wtf:

Now, would you rather taste nothing but eat anything (no drawback) or have taste and nothing good to eat?

I'd rather taste nothing have good things to eat. The other option is horrible especially if u had to eat something you absolutely hate the taste of.
Would you rather a good game anyways I had to look one up as I couldn't think of one.
Would you rather use eye drops made of vinegar or toilet paper made from sandpaper?

Toilet paper made of sand paper. Just gotta be delicate man. Worth getting a rash than burning my eyes.

Would you rather be slashed to death or shot to death?

Shot to death. I suppose it'd feel nicer having a burning holes in your flesh than having lots of cuts that will hurt if you try to move around in your final moments. Also the chance that one of them instantly kills me via headshot.

Would you rather want to be unable to see certain shades of green, or certain shades of red? (This extends into other colors that these shades help make.)

Certain shades of red

Would you rather be fit and grumpy, or obese but jolly?

Obese and jolly XS. I'd hate being grumpy all the time it's just not in my nature. I'm rarely grumpy. I'm not skinny either XD.
This one I came up with myself, but
Would u rather have one gift that's great or many gifts that suck.

Back