Would you want a game like SAO

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
When did he even say that? Also, SAO doesn't have spells.
One episode, you just didn't remember. I said I would hack spells into the game.

One episode, you just didn't remember. I said I would hack spells into the game.
You can't hack something non-existent in a game's internal data. Also, he NEVER said anything remotely similar ever!

You can't hack something non-existent in a game's internal data. Also, he NEVER said anything remotely similar ever!

Exactly. The whole point of the game was to NOT have spells. I've watched SAO many times, and I don't remember ever seeing something about hacking in spells. I also read the light novels.

Reactions: Tho
Well, how come in two years, why didn't hackers try to hack the hostages out? Or the government? Anyone IRL?

Well, how come in two years, why didn't hackers try to hack the hostages out? Or the government? Anyone IRL?
Because the NerveGear would just kill the players if tampered with! It has been explained so many times already!

Then disable the nerve gear. That's why I mentioned the government. So they would find engineers to safely take it off. Then arrest the creator. And make sure it doesn't happen.

Then disable the nerve gear. That's why I mentioned the government. So they would find engineers to safely take it off. Then arrest the creator. And make sure it doesn't happen.
A piece of advice, go rewatch every episode and read all light novels, then come back and see how much of what you just said makes sense!

PS: Also, we are getting off topic here!

But this is serious problem. People are trapped in a game. This is technically keeping people hostage and could be mistook as an act of mass murder. The government should've been involved in SAO. Cause if this ever happened IRL, the government needs to know to help its citizens.

Actually, oddly enough. No. I wouldn't.
I'd love the technology for the game which, realistically won't be possible for at least a century. But I wouldn't want a VRMMO.
I'd settle for a Virtual Reality single player game or a Virtual Reality Multiplayer game. Not Massive Multiplayer, just the one.
The kind that you could just play with a group of like four-five people. There are many elements in MMOs that I really dislike.
The players are either unbelievable douchebags or people who are ridiculously bad at the game. There is very little in between. Very rarely have I ever met someone in an MMO who's genuinely nice to other players.
I'd rather not have to deal with people like that and just enjoy a virtual world with a handful of people as a party.

Reactions: Tho
Actually, oddly enough. No. I wouldn't.
I'd love the technology for the game which, realistically won't be possible for at least a century. But I wouldn't want a VRMMO.
I'd settle for a Virtual Reality single player game or a Virtual Reality Multiplayer game. Not Massive Multiplayer, just the one.
The kind that you could just play with a group of like four-five people. There are many elements in MMOs that I really dislike.
The players are either unbelievable douchebags or people who are ridiculously bad at the game. There is very little in between. Very rarely have I ever met someone in an MMO who's genuinely nice to other players.
I'd rather not have to deal with people like that and just enjoy a virtual world with a handful of people as a party.
A game like that would be great, but I think it would be best if the MMO aspect was included, but it was optional. By that I mean you can play with a group of people you know or go and play with strangers online! That way, if you don't have enough people to play with, it won't prevent you from enjoying all aspects of the game! Don't you think this would be best too?

It sounds fun! But since I watched the anime, I would assume the MMO wasn't secure and I wouldn't play it. It depends on the situation.

However, killing stuff and leveling up does sound more exhilarating than the average life, so that'd be exciting >.<)/

^ That's my opinion. Don't quote me if you disagree cause you can't change my mind. >.>

It sounds fun! But since I watched the anime, I would assume the MMO wasn't secure and I wouldn't play it. It depends on the situation.

However, killing stuff and leveling up does sound more exhilarating than the average life, so that'd be exciting >.<)/

^ That's my opinion. Don't quote me if you disagree cause you can't change my mind. >.>
You should definitely watch or read the Gate anime/ light novels then! While they don't have leveling, they do have killing monsters in the real world though.

PS: Sorry, I quoted you!:p

As long as I don't die man because dying is no good ;-;

Back