Gen 6 [X/Y] Creepy things in X/Y

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
The creepiest part for me was that black girl in the building in Lumiose City. Not like black but she was dressed up in black and did some weird voodoo I can't remember but it blew my mind.

The creepiest part for me was that black girl in the building in Lumiose City. Not like black but she was dressed up in black and did some weird voodoo I can't remember but it blew my mind.
That's the Hex Maniac Ghost.

Yes, most likely. But the day where they will make Nintenmon (Fusion between Pokemon and Nintendogs), I'll be 'What ?' all the time. But the Pokemon-Amie seriously adds nice features as what I have seen.

Yes, most likely. But the day where they will make Nintenmon (Fusion between Pokemon and Nintendogs), I'll be 'What ?' all the time. But the Pokemon-Amie seriously adds nice features as what I have seen.
well, I doubt they're going to do that anytime soon. But I like how they incorporated this to make the game have a new perspective to play with and "bond" with your pokemon

well, I doubt they're going to do that anytime soon. But I like how they incorporated this to make the game have a new perspective to play with and "bond" with your pokemon

Yeah. It's like they took all of the useless parts of the Pokémon Dream World game and put it into Pokémon X and Y. :D

Yeah. It's like they took all of the useless parts of the Pokémon Dream World game and put it into Pokémon X and Y. :D
Well, it's not too bad. It can help make post-game stuff a bit less boring if anything and is great to kill off a bit of free time if you ever get bored haha I can't wait to see how it looks with a bunch of other pokemon like Groudon and all (if it's possible to do it with them?)

Well, it's not too bad. It can help make post-game stuff a bit less boring if anything and is great to kill off a bit of free time if you ever get bored haha I can't wait to see how it looks with a bunch of other pokemon like Groudon and all (if it's possible to do it with them?)

I'm sure it will be, but if not we'll know sometime today. Pokémon Bank just came out in Europe.

I'm sure it will be, but if not we'll know sometime today. Pokémon Bank just came out in Europe.
woah nice. Can't wait to try it out for myself with that one month trial (and I'll likely purchase the yearly subscription thing too given how cheap it is and all)

dude that HAS to be creepy I wonder what building that is in I want to see what she does and the thing I found super creepy is how xerneas and yveltal just automatically turn back in to their normal forms

dude that HAS to be creepy I wonder what building that is in I want to see what she does and the thing I found super creepy is how xerneas and yveltal just automatically turn back in to their normal forms
Its in the building of lumiose city there will be a some people on the first level a woman will be like at the counter there sitting down and saying " i dont even know what is this building for " then u go to the 2nd floor to see that thing...

Ok, I have been to that building at night, I forgot that the girl was here, and, no more music... lights started flicking (in game), and she just surprised me. But I heard that if you have a Rotom with you, something else may happen.

really like what ???
Ok, I have been to that building at night, I forgot that the girl was here, and, no more music... lights started flicking (in game), and she just surprised me. But I heard that if you have a Rotom with you, something else may happen.

i will trade you one now ?

No need, I'll get one by myself ! And more, don't forget that the event is only triggered once.

As what I have hear, somebody gave him a Flareon and, the old man is still alive !
Huh I still find it weird that Nintendo would put something like that in their game... Is this like against the PEGI and ESRB rules or something?

No, the Flareon must be still alive, I guess. What do you want the old man to do to the Pokemon ? Kill him ? If that's the case, he would be killed before he could beat the Pokemon !

*Game Freak Police walks in* We are sorry but the code in our new Pokemon X/Y game has been telling us that you are plotting to kill a Pokemon, this is clearly against the rules so you will be killed right now...

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Huh I still find it weird that Nintendo would put something like that in their game... Is this like against the PEGI and ESRB rules or something?

*Game Freak Police walks in* We are sorry but the code in our new Pokemon X/Y game has been telling us that you are plotting to kill a Pokemon, this is clearly against the rules so you will be killed right now...
PEGI/ESRB is a third-party. They don't make the rules that state what Nintendo content can and cannot have. If anything, they just decided not to count it against them.

That scenario makes absolutely no sense. No such rules have ever existed..

PEGI/ESRB is a third-party. They don't make the rules that state what Nintendo content can and cannot have. If anything, they just decided not to count it against them.

That scenario makes absolutely no sense. No such rules have ever existed..

3rd Parties, they are different companies... And it does make sence because if PEGI put something like PEGI 7 and it actually fits PEGI 13, for example, but nintendo changed it after they made the rating and millions of kids bought it... Against the rules?

3rd Parties, they are different companies... And it does make sence because if PEGI put something like PEGI 7 and it actually fits PEGI 13, for example, but nintendo changed it after they made the rating and millions of kids bought it... Against the rules?

I admit that PEGI is 3rd Party, and sometimes, they suck at classifying games.
@xXAwesomeDudeXx :
Still, your Game Freak Police scenario made me laugh ! Still, that would be cruel if we could kill Pokemons in game.
Anyways, this is Pokemon X/Y, and not Pokemon Black (not the DS one, I mean the creepypasta one !)

I admit that PEGI is 3rd Party, and sometimes, they suck at classifying games.
@xXAwesomeDudeXx :
Still, your Game Freak Police scenario made me laugh ! Still, that would be cruel if we could kill Pokemons in game.
Anyways, this is Pokemon X/Y, and not Pokemon Black (not the DS one, I mean the creepypasta one !)

Lol yeah, do you think PEGI 3 is appropriate for Pokemon X/Y or do you think it should be PEGI 7... Also don't you mean Pokemon CreepyBlack not Pokemon Black... It kind of creeps me out Pokemon CreepyBlack...

Back