Yellow or Green Bicycle

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Which color bicycle did you pick in Pokemon X and/or Pokemon Y? The yellow or the green one?

I went with the green, :oops:

I will pick yellow :D

I actually picked the Yellow one becuase Yellow is my favorite color and Pokemon Yellow was the best Pokemon ever, Pika Pikaa! xD

I actually picked the Yellow one becuase Yellow is my favorite color and Pokemon Yellow was the best Pokemon ever, Pika Pikaa! xD

Pichu? Raichu? Don't get it...

When I do get the game, I will pick a green bicycle :)

I picked the yellow one, of course!

Green because that's my favorite color

Green , because having a yellow bike is bright in colour and I prefer not so bright colours so I went with the green coloured bike on my pokemon journey in the kalos region :D

I'll probably go for Green lol I don't particularly care for yellow compared to green :p Are there any functional differences or is it just an aesthetic one?

I'll probably go for Green lol I don't particularly care for yellow compared to green :p Are there any functional differences or is it just an aesthetic one?
I don't think there is any functional differences between the two designs of bikes, I guess its only the colour, but I don't know for sure (haven't played the game)

I don't think there is any functional differences between the two designs of bikes, I guess its only the colour, but I don't know for sure (haven't played the game)
Yeah, I haven't played the game yet either. I just remember in Hoenn there's functional differences between the two bikes (although no aesthetic difference as far as I know) and you can swap them whenever you want

I got the green bicycle.

i always chose yellow

I choose yellow cause its closest to Orange by the way anyone interested in a shiny lickitung?

Green, because it's my favourite colour (is it coincidence that two of my favourite game characters both wear green and one is completely green? Don't think so :p)

GREEN! GREEN! GREEN!

i choose GREEN because its the best color and its the color of nature , growth and AWESOMENESS lol and its also my favorite color - and i don't like the idea of having a yellow bike :p green is the best :p

I chose Green Because I like darker colors for some reason so since green is darker than yellow, I went with Green. I do however, wish that there was a larger selection of colors because you only have a choice of 2 colors and neither of those colors are on my top ten.

Now that you mention it, Doc Louis' bike was green so I'm more happy with my decision.
trainer-sprite-top-l-2290x-a.gif
Maybe it's a reference. Maybe it's not.

I chose yellow. I personally don't like green. Yellow bike is fine, works for me. :)

Back