You can game share on the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Maybe it isnt, but imagine this. I have a older brother who owns fast racing on his switchand lives in a different state. If i want to play his game, he has to do something on his switch, and then if he ever suddenly feels a desire to play it he has to contact me, and i might be busy when he asks so that moment of desire may become unfulfilled.
However, while writing this i did just realize the value of this and really want to play fast racing. Thanks for the tip!

Maybe it isnt, but imagine this. I have a older brother who owns fast racing on his switchand lives in a different state. If i want to play his game, he has to do something on his switch, and then if he ever suddenly feels a desire to play it he has to contact me, and i might be busy when he asks so that moment of desire may become unfulfilled.
However, while writing this i did just realize the value of this and really want to play fast racing. Thanks for the tip!
its not to gameshare with other people on the switch i have done it before so if you have any question don't be afraid the ask me

its not to gameshare with other people on the switch i have done it before so if you have any question don't be afraid the ask me
I have done it before also. But i do have questions about it for how useful it could be for sharing games. Is there a limit to how many times you can deactivate your system? Can you lose anything when you are constantly changing consoles?

If it rly is possoble id love to share zelda off someone or 1 of my friends oO.. But hopefully they make game shareing more possible it rly comes n handy in so many ways

If it rly is possoble id love to share zelda off someone or 1 of my friends oO.. But hopefully they make game shareing more possible it rly comes n handy in so many ways
I don't think Nintendo will want to willingly do this. People sharing games = lower money they make from selling 'em.

The way this works is like your downloaded games are all on one cartridge that can be borrowed across the internet.

I don't think Nintendo will want to willingly do this. People sharing games = lower money they make from selling 'em.
Ya i can see that but it can go so many ways as well i know on othee consoles i game share off my buddy but for example he buys dlcs n sometimes dlcs dont work for me so either way i gotta fork out the money for dlcs..
Can also make like 2 ppl game sharing buy alot more games as well all depends rly but i dont disagree with you at all

@SkyHuntress and I tested this just now and we can confirm it works.

Reactions: AricAttack and 28142
@SkyHuntress and I tested this just now and we can confirm it works.

Just a slight pain because in order to play games, you need that account those games are from to be active on that console. Otherwise, if that original account is active on your console, any user on that console can play those games.

Reactions: AricAttack and Marc
Back