You in an Anime. X3

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date

Have you ever wanted to be in your own anime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
As we've watched many,MANY anime's over the years,there's always the thought in the back of your mind:I wonder what'd it be like if I was in an anime? ;) C'mon,you know I'm not lying,lol.Being either in a fantasy,horror,or sci-fi, the fact is,we'd wanna try to get our hands in some of the action anime produces,right? I know,I'd love to fly as Goku,and be able to do all the cool things he does,and probably a lot of other things my favorite characters in series do too. ^^

As we've watched many,MANY anime's over the years,there's always the thought in the back of your mind:I wonder what'd it be like if I was in an anime? ;) C'mon,you know I'm not lying,lol.Being either in a fantasy,horror,or sci-fi, the fact is,we'd wanna try to get our hands in some of the action anime produces,right? I know,I'd love to fly as Goku,and be able to do all the cool things he does,and probably a lot of other things my favorite characters in series do too. ^^
i agree with you
P2.0

@dominiquet :It'd be the best,wouldn't it?? :D What I wouldn't give for a life like that...

It would be the best....unless you're Krillin

Not really, but it depends, if I were in it do I get whatever abilities the other characters have? If I was just myself with no superhuman athletic ability, the ability to fly, or what have you I wouldn't want to be in it.

Yeah of course,playing cool and doing awesome stuff and talking to the hot girls and having some awesome skills,abilities and just having fun all day long.Though if I was in a horror anime,i would probably be the one of the people to find out the killer.

Reactions: P2.0
@Lios :Can't argue with you there,lol. @Apex :Well,lemme put it this way:YES.You can have your own set of abilities. :D But yeah,it wouldn't be any fun to just be there with no powers.Boring.As.Heck. Xp. @DarkLord :Wouldn't it?? :D I dunno how I'd do coming in contact with the girls there :blush: But the other things? Game on!

I would like to be a real bada***** killer in a horror anime
And saying puns while killing.
Or the guy who gets the girls everytime

@Eightcoins :So,horror anime would be your genre? Ahh,I see...I'll have to watch my back! XD

Then yeah I'd love to be in the anime if I get all of that. It would be a lot cooler being in that world than here that's for sure, lol.

Yeah,this reality sucks.I'd rather be in an anime world,DBZ being at the top of my list,lol.

if i was in an anime i would be a evil person trying to destroy the world or something, "why" you must be asking in that head of your's? i dont know it just sounds like fun.

If I was in an anime, I would want to be one of the side characters that's investigating one of the main characters just like the guy from Future Diary (I FORGOT HIS NAME!), minus the part about me being in love with the main character... (Im not that kind of guy)

@TheToxicKing :Lol,you'd be the villain,huh? Well,I'd better do everything in my power to stop you! :D @degpoprock :Oh really? I could use some help,should I ever get into a situation! :D

I'm working on a art work of me if I were in Kingdom Hearts. I see how bad one wants to be in an anime, although I really don't want to be or have the personality of Ash. I would like to see myself hunting down titans and have a rad and long haired look sorta like Cloud from FF or maybe Zora. As much as people wish for that it could be possible if they dedicated their time to drawing multiple character schemes until he finds the one that most appeals to himself and choose it. It's like making fan fictions with a supporting photo of a whole new genre of anime. A fresh story sorta like my fan fiction, Edison the Neko boy it started as a drawing of a boy a came up with when I was bored then it developed to a emotional story of a forest boy that was adopted by a well dressed gentleman that had feline abilities. It's possible you just need time to think of all the elements a story needs for an anime.:D

@Derplink_:3 :I dunno if you know this or not,but when I read this last night,I was really fascinated by the way you worded your comment. :D I've been drawing,or rather practiced DBZ-style characters because it's been one of my favorite anime's,and I've always wanted to live in that world.But,somewhere along the way,I slowly broke off of it,and began to start doing my own style of drawing anime. :3 It still has its imperfections,but one day I'm gonna see about creating my own style anime,and maybe it'll be one that I'd be happy in! :D

Reactions: Derplink_:3
I would love being a third sister in Kill La Kill, it would just be so fun and I would love to just fight everyone willingly.
That's just my opinion, I wonder what anime people would see me in..

@FaithKitty :Oh,you'd to be in a fighting anime? That's so cool! :D (Don't pound me for saying so) Most of time,I never hear girls wanting to be in an anime to fight,just to find an anime crush or something.If I ever cross paths with in the anime world,I hope to partner up with you and take out baddies,or spar! :D

Being a member of Night Raid in Akame ga Kill would be an awesome experience. Having my own Imperial Arms, and fighting alongside the others. If I do die, I'll have a dramatic and memorable death.

Back