You in an Anime. X3

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date

Have you ever wanted to be in your own anime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Derplink_:3 :I dunno if you know this or not,but when I read this last night,I was really fascinated by the way you worded your comment. :D I've been drawing,or rather practiced DBZ-style characters because it's been one of my favorite anime's,and I've always wanted to live in that world.But,somewhere along the way,I slowly broke off of it,and began to start doing my own style of drawing anime. :3 It still has its imperfections,but one day I'm gonna see about creating my own style anime,and maybe it'll be one that I'd be happy in! :D
Now that's the spirit that makes you confident enough to start something big a whole new story in the anime universe just like my creation Edison the Neko boy, Also you should check it out on the blog section or on my profile it's a great story that I wrote all night/day. He's how Edison looks.

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    778.3 KB · Views: 1
@Shiku ZG :Fighting alongside your friends is the best way to fight! :D I'd want to go out like that,so I know I could fight better knowing my friends are with me. ^^

Reactions: Derplink_:3
@Derplink_:3 :I'll do that,thanks! :D
Are you a fellow Link fan? If you are you should join a Link alliance that I'm making with a couple of friends here at 3dspedia. We're up to 3 members now including my self, so if you ever feel like you need a group of Link then don't be shy to join the "Hyrule Hero's"(that's the name I cam up with 4 the group).

If I was in the anime I'd probably be killed off at some point.

If I was in the anime I'd probably be killed off at some point.
I would then be mourning you at your grave. WHY CRUEL ANIME WORLD DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE AWAY MY BEST FRIEND NOVA,WHY???!!!

I would then be mourning you at your grave. WHY CRUEL ANIME WORLD DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE AWAY MY BEST FRIEND NOVA,WHY???!!!
Attack+on+Titan+Worthless+death.jpg

I think Nova was a true hero that died cause he knew he was and because he's very loyal and awesome. :p

I think Nova was a true hero that died cause he knew he was and because he's very loyal and awesome. :p
Thanks!
I think Derplink stayed alive because he was very loyal and awesome :D

Thanks!
I think Derplink stayed alive because he was very loyal and awesome :D
Thanks I think of you as a reliable friend Nova. :3

Reactions: Derplink_:3
That is the radist way of saying these five words I have ever seen and I can't thank you enough Nova. :3

Reactions: Magik
@Derplink_:3 :Well,if I'm in the neighborhood, I'll check it out.Though I may be the black sheep and probably won't say much,lol. (And I just realized I made a joke cuz I'm black. XD ). @Nova : D: No way!! I'll protect you,I swear it!

Reactions: Magik
@Derplink_:3 :Well,if I'm in the neighborhood, I'll check it out.Though I may be the black sheep and probably won't say much,lol. (And I just realized I made a joke cuz I'm black. XD ). @Nova : D: No way!! I'll protect you,I swear it!
Well what ever you feel comfortable with I guess @P2.0

Reactions: P2.0
Also I have a black cousin and he's da best.

I know whatcha mean. :3 Out of all of our cousins,we have two that I think are closer than the rest,almost like another brother and sister. :) Love them dearly.I guess it's one of the reasons I wish I was in an anime.I want to be strong enough to protect them,and anyone else I care about.I don't want them to worry,but there's only so much I can do for others.I can offer them words of advice,or just spend time with them,but if they encounter someone making their life miserable,I can't just fly over and get the person to stop with my Kamehameha,Sankontessou,or Getsuga Tensho,y'lknow?

I know whatcha mean. :3 Out of all of our cousins,we have two that I think are closer than the rest,almost like another brother and sister. :) Love them dearly.I guess it's one of the reasons I wish I was in an anime.I want to be strong enough to protect them,and anyone else I care about.I don't want them to worry,but there's only so much I can do for others.I can offer them words of advice,or just spend time with them,but if they encounter someone making their life miserable,I can't just fly over and get the person to stop with my Kamehameha,Sankontessou,or Getsuga Tensho,y'lknow?
But it's very uncommon in my family since we are not black nor white we're middle eastern. But I really like him and really am glad I'm related to him.

Seriously?? :eek: Whoa,had no idea! But I'm happy you love him anyway,he's very lucky to have you as a cousin! :D

Seriously?? :eek: Whoa,had no idea! But I'm happy you love him anyway,he's very lucky to have you as a cousin! :D
Backwards I'm very lucky to have him as a cousin. He values allot to me and my family, besides the fact he is Arabian just black still it don't matter. :D

True enough! One of my older cousins has kids,and they're half-white,but I'm still happy to be part of their family.Still don't know if my cousin's kids are cousins too,or are they nephews and nieces??? o_O

Back