Spin Off You Like Magikarp? :P

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
I love Magikarp! I like its full evolution, Gyrados, as well. Though I wouldn't personally pick it to be on my team, since it's hard to level up, I still appreciate Gyrados's stats and a lot of people like it too.

Magikarp is hands-down the best Pokémon ever.

Newsflash. Magikarp jokes are old now and aren't as funny as they used to be. Thought you might want to know lol

I love Magikarp! I like its full evolution, Gyrados, as well. Though I wouldn't personally pick it to be on my team, since it's hard to level up, I still appreciate Gyrados's stats and a lot of people like it too.

You can get a lot of rare candies with Pokémon Link

Fun fact: It's actually possible to sweep with Magikarp....although it requires a lot of set up and support from other pokemon :p

I love Magikarp. It's one of the most awesome Pokemon out of all 718 :p I don't care if it is one of the most useless Pokemon. It turns into Gyarados. Which itself alone is epic enough for me.

I love Magikarp. It's one of the most awesome Pokemon out of all 718 :p I don't care if it is one of the most useless Pokemon. It turns into Gyarados. Which itself alone is epic enough for me.
I guess....and hey, Mega Gyarados is pretty beast even if it didn't become part dragon like it should have

Want to know why magi karp is the most beast pokemon ? It's evolution form is garydos idk how to spell it lol , magikarp is beast because it only have the move called splash LOL

Want to know why magi karp is the most beast pokemon ? It's evolution form is garydos idk how to spell it lol , magikarp is beast because it only have the move called splash LOL
False. It also learns Tackle, Bounce, and Flail too....believe it or not, this thing can sweep UBERS LIKE DIALGA given the right conditions.

I didn't know that lol

Yeah, there's some video on YouTube titled "EPIC MAGIKARP SWEEP" or something like that. They do videos for a bunch of pokemon like that, including Shedinja.

Magikarp is cool, not gonna lie.

Even so if that was the case it could still do damage, as when a Pokemon loses all PP for all moves it does a move that damages both the opponent and the user, I don't know the name if it.

Even so if that was the case it could still do damage, as when a Pokemon loses all PP for all moves it does a move that damages both the opponent and the user, I don't know the name if it.
Struggle was nerfed in future gens such that it causes 25% HP recoil damage rather than a percentage of the damage inflicted. Kinda makes it useless :p

Struggle was nerfed in future gens such that it causes 25% HP recoil damage rather than a percentage of the damage inflicted. Kinda makes it useless :p
Oh really? I haven't played much of the current gen, in fact TBH, I've never played a Pokemon game to the end:bag:. So yeah...

Oh really? I haven't played much of the current gen, in fact TBH, I've never played a Pokemon game to the end:bag:. So yeah...
It's not even current gen that the change was made tbh. I think it was Gen IV or V (probably V) that they implemented this.

It's not even current gen that the change was made tbh. I think it was Gen IV or V (probably V) that they implemented this.
Either way I've never played a Pokemon game past the third or fourth gym leader so I wouldn't really be able to tell.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Either way I've never played a Pokemon game past the third or fourth gym leader so I wouldn't really be able to tell.
Are you serious? You're missing out! lol So would that be to say you've never done competitive battling then?

Are you serious? You're missing out! lol So would that be to say you've never done competitive battling then?
That's exactly what I'm saying, I may have played Emerald pretty far but I think that's the only exception. I never really got into Pokemon, I'm playing Crystal now, so we'll see I guess.

So I missed out the lottery too, because Pokémon X is my first game of the saga, losing a lot of the games on the way.

Back