Spin Off You Like Magikarp? :P

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
So I missed out the lottery too, because Pokémon X is my first game of the saga, losing a lot of the games on the way.
It's not too late to play the earlier ones! (emulators for the old games that are out of production?)

It's not too late to play the earlier ones! (emulators for the old games that are out of production?)

Well, the only Pokémon game I will buy will be Pokémon White, Black, White 2 or Black 2 (Just because I can send the pokémons)

Well, the only Pokémon game I will buy will be Pokémon White, Black, White 2 or Black 2 (Just because I can send the pokémons)
meh ok. But you should definitely get Hoenn remakes when they come out! Hoenn was one of the best gens imo

meh ok. But you should definitely get Hoenn remakes when they come out! Hoenn was one of the best gens imo
Yeah, I will look forward to the long anticipated Hoenn remake, but I will wait like a year or two, give Pokemon X/Y a little of the spotlight before it fades away.

Well I don't like it and I don't hate it either .
I rarely use Gyarados anyway, but I am curious about how the pokédex says he was one of the most fearsome pokémon on ancient age o_O

Yeah, I will look forward to the long anticipated Hoenn remake, but I will wait like a year or two, give Pokemon X/Y a little of the spotlight before it fades away.
makes sense. Probably doesn't make sense to buy a bunch of games at once that you won't really get to play lol

makes sense. Probably doesn't make sense to buy a bunch of games at once that you won't really get to play lol
No, I didn't mean it like that, I meant that people should at least get fed-up and the sales for Pokemon X/Y should be enough before they make a Hoenn remake.

No, I didn't mean it like that, I meant that people should at least get fed-up and the sales for Pokemon X/Y should be enough before they make a Hoenn remake.
yeah ik, but my point still remains that if you buy games too close to another it kinda ruins sales and the people that buy both won't really be able to play both at the same time.

yeah ik, but my point still remains that if you buy games too close to another it kinda ruins sales and the people that buy both won't really be able to play both at the same time.
Oh okay I now understand, and yes I agree.

I like Magikarp! Sure it doesn't do much but I just having it in battle, and it's often girl a because I remember Ash calling Misty a Gyarados so I name it Misty :giggle:.

But hey how's this for Magikarp love?

Well I never really liked Majikarp really :p The only probable way that I can think it's cool is it's evolution into Gyarados :p Since it can do a lot more things when in its evolution :p But asides from that , Majikarp is pretty useless much :p unless its over leveled :eek:

I once watched someone sweep an entire team with a Magikarp, but I still don't really like it. I prefer Gyarados over it.

Magicarp or Magicrappy as some people call it is not the worst mon. Firstly, it has an amazing evolution, Gyrados which even got a mega. Next, Unown exists. It's the worst pokemon by far, only learning hidden power. If a magikarp and Unown battle, Magikarp would win. Not to mention Magikarp getting Dragon Rage, Bounce and Hydro pump by event.

I dont understand the reason of hate for Magikarp. Yeah, it only has weak moves and looks very stupid but you only have to raise it to level 20 and it becomes a monster. Is it really that high of a level? I personally dont hate Magikarp.

I like Magikarp! Especially when it's on my plate... :hungry:

xD Just kidding, on a serious note Magikarp is kind of cool, but I think that coolness only comes from it's potential to evolve into a the monster known as Gyarados.

I never "used" magikarp. I just used EXP share, and gave it to magikarp. This is in emerald. At first, I caught most of the Pokemon I encountered, so I caught a magikarp. I searched it up, it evolves into gyrados around level 20. At that time I thought it looked really cool, and I didn't care about hoe to get to it, I kept trying to level it up, but there weren't attacking moves for magikarp, mine never learned tackle. So overall, once I got to Gyrados, it was amazing, tho it has double weakness to electric type moves :/. But Magikarp isn't useful unless you ordered something from a breeding shop :D.
I like Magikarp! Especially when it's on my plate... :hungry:

xD Just kidding, on a serious note Magikarp is kind of cool, but I think that coolness only comes from it's potential to evolve into a the monster known as Gyarados.
I watched this episode of when I was smaller, and I remember That You couldn't eat Magikarp because it is all bone lol :p

Reactions: DeathDragon
Magikarp is a great Pokemon once trained. It takes a Magikarp to get a Gyarados, and Gyarados can get pretty good so how about we all stop hating on Magikarp and start giving it more love! No wonder it sucks! It has nobody to care for it! Go Team Magikarp! I'm here for you Mag! So yeah let's love our Magikarps (that sounded a little weird)

Back