Your Favorite Battle Theme

• Thread starter Kryce
  • Start date
Kryce

Kryce

Dedicated Pokémon Connaisseur
Towns Folk
There are a lot of battle music in pokémon some of them are epic some are repetitive.
what are your favorites ?

for me I'll put 5 in no general order :

- gen 4 champion theme ( cynthea ) : by far the best champion music in my opinion it's fitting for final battle
- Team aqua/magma boss battle theme : an epic battle music
- gen 6 gym leader theme ( X and Y ) :
this music is deferent from the other gens and I like that
- Colress battle theme :
technorhythmic !
- N's final battle theme :
the the best final battle music I've ever heard in a RPG so far .

I don't have a favorite battle theme as a lot of them are really good. I like the legendary ones that have been around throughout the series, for example. Elite Four themes are always great too

No favorite battle theme here , wouldn't want to have one too , though the battle theme for the gym leaders sounds a bit catchy they added much more battle themes than the old ones.

for me , the favorite theme i like is the starting of
the pokemon fire red menu
its really catchy

Reactions: ShinyLatios
its really catchy
Yeah, the menu theme for the Gen 3 games in general were really legit (imo it wasn't just remade Kanto that was good, but Hoenn was good too). With that said though, the Gen 6 one is pretty good

Yeah, the menu theme for the Gen 3 games in general were really legit (imo it wasn't just remade Kanto that was good, but Hoenn was good too). With that said though, the Gen 6 one is pretty good
i know right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think in particular we should bring up the Tao Trio theme. It's a really cool theme and I like how they modify it a bit just for Kyurem, but keep it the same for Reshiram/Zekrom. The Black/White Kyurem theme is pretty legit too

I think in particular we should bring up the Tao Trio theme. It's a really cool theme and I like how they modify it a bit just for Kyurem, but keep it the same for Reshiram/Zekrom. The Black/White Kyurem theme is pretty legit too
that's right it's preety great and very fitting for a legendary dragon battle, I prefer the kyurem one it's like a more refined version from the original !

that's right it's preety great and very fitting for a legendary dragon battle, I prefer the kyurem one it's like a more refined version from the original !
I personally prefer the regular Tao Trio one because I kinda like it without the bass solo. I mean, it's great, but the Zekrom/Reshiram version just appeals to me more

its really catchy
If you want to hear it type the word pokemon Medley on youtube or google and hear the audio and you will be amazed.
I personally prefer the regular Tao Trio one because I kinda like it without the bass solo. I mean, it's great, but the Zekrom/Reshiram version just appeals to me more
When catching mewtwo in x and y is more epic lol.

If you want to hear it type the word pokemon Medley on youtube or google and hear the audio and you will be amazed.

Well it's no surprise that the Mewtwo theme sounds epic in X and Y because it's a remixed version of the Kanto battle theme that used to play for it and the legendary birds.

thanks for the info !

Lysandre's Battle Theme is probably one of my favorites.

That being said, I don't really pay attention to music in video game unless it REALLY stands out to me.

Lysandre's Battle Theme is probably one of my favorites.

That being said, I don't really pay attention to music in video game unless it REALLY stands out to me.
Yeah, his battle theme is legit. Out of curiosity, does his battle theme play all the times you battle him or only the final time you battle him? Because doesn't his appearance change for the last one?

Yeah, his battle theme is legit. Out of curiosity, does his battle theme play all the times you battle him or only the final time you battle him? Because doesn't his appearance change for the last one?

I believe it only plays when you battle him after capturing Xerneas or Yveltal, but I could be wrong.

I believe it only plays when you battle him after capturing Xerneas or Yveltal, but I could be wrong.
I guess that makes sense to an extent. From what I hear you don't even find out that he's the leader of Team Flare until towards the end of the game, right?

I guess that makes sense to an extent. From what I hear you don't even find out that he's the leader of Team Flare until towards the end of the game, right?

Yeah, but it's pretty obvious that he is.

Yeah, but it's pretty obvious that he is.
A lot of things are heavily foreshadowed so that's nothing new :p For example, many times it's easy to predict who the Champion of a region will be before they reveal them

A lot of things are heavily foreshadowed so that's nothing new :p For example, many times it's easy to predict who the Champion of a region will be before they reveal them
that is true for almost every Pokémon game except the first gen, that shock when you find out that your rival is the champion :eek: as for the others everyone can guess that cynthea or diantha are the champions !

that is true for almost every Pokémon game except the first gen, that shock when you find out that your rival is the champion :eek: as for the others everyone can guess that cynthea or diantha are the champions !
Actually having your rivals as champions is a cool thing , you get to battle your opponent and know what one of his pokemon is going to be which is his or her starter pokemon :p

Back