Your Favorite Battle Theme

• Thread starter Kryce
  • Start date
that is true for almost every Pokémon game except the first gen, that shock when you find out that your rival is the champion :eek: as for the others everyone can guess that cynthea or diantha are the champions !
Actually it was kinda to be expected that he'd make it given that throughout the game he was always one step ahead of you. Also, who else could be the champion? :p In any case, Lance being the champion is a bit more of a surprise because you'd expect it to be Red

Actually it was kinda to be expected that he'd make it given that throughout the game he was always one step ahead of you. Also, who else could be the champion? :p In any case, Lance being the champion is a bit more of a surprise because you'd expect it to be Red
yes but lance makes an aparance in the team rocket mission of the red gyarados as a very powerful trainer, so one might guess it's the champion but blue it's kina unexpected because although he is one step ahead of you all the time you keep beating him.

yes but lance makes an aparance in the team rocket mission of the red gyarados as a very powerful trainer, so one might guess it's the champion but blue it's kina unexpected because although he is one step ahead of you all the time you keep beating him.
Yes, you keep beating him, but the fact is..he's always one step ahead of you. I think with Lance it's mainly to be expected once you realize you haven't faced him at all in the Elite Four

My favorite battle theme has to be from Pokemon SoulSilver. One is the Champion's theme. I like the use of beats that they used in the theme. Trainer Red's theme was also another one of my favorites. My choice is not necessarily based on how well it compares to other themes, but more on how much I loved the game when I was playing it. I used to play both the Champion and Red a lot and their themes just kind of grew on me. When factoring in the fun I had with other parts of the game, it's no doubt in my mind that those 2 themes are my favorite of any and every Pokemon game.

Gen 1 Champion and Elite Four/Gym Leaders
Gen 3 Anything in XD and Colosseum
Gen 4 Vs. Team Galactic, Champion and Elite Four/Gym Leaders from Sinnoh, Ho-Oh and Suicune from Johto
Gen 5 N, Vs. mascots, Team Plasma, vs. Victini/genies/ fighting type Legends, Vs. Alder/Subway heads, Rival in B/W 2
Gen 6 Vs. Lysandre, Kanto Legends, Vs. mascots

I was a little lenient on the popular ones. Perhaps I've skipped most Gen 2 ones (even though the GBC has the best beats)

My favorite battle theme would half to be Zinnia's theme during the Delta episode. Zinnia's theme is just really unique in a very good way. Zinnia's theme made me feel like I was in the battle. So I guess it is safe to say game freak did good! If I could choose a second half to pick xerneas/yvetal. Xerneas and yvetal is very once again unique the cut scene was so I don't know amazing that you felt like you were experiencing the cut scene.

team plasma theme. i don't know what it is but there theme just seems to epic plus its catchy as heck. it makes you try even harder when attacking.to bad there way easy to beat though. it doesnt fit the normal grunts well since they are really easy to defeat. but regardless that is my personal favourite

Reactions: MxlDiamond
team plasma theme. i don't know what it is but there theme just seems to epic plus its catchy as heck. it makes you try even harder when attacking.to bad there way easy to beat though. it doesnt fit the normal grunts well since they are really easy to defeat. but regardless that is my personal favourite

I've never actually played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, but my favorite probably has to be Primal Dialga Theme. I played this song as a remix so much on osu! that I dedicated myself to getting all SS ranks on all of the difficulties and it surely became my favorite. That is probably why I played it as much as I did.

This remix sounds so cool though.

Gen 2 vs. Red theme.

The legendary beasts, raikou, entei and suicunes theme are just epic. Specificly the opening is just the best, right before the sprite appeared in battle and you realized what you had encountered (for the games where they were roaming)

Back