Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diantha

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Kryce

Kryce

Dedicated Pokémon Connaisseur
Towns Folk
what is your favorite-est champion from pokémon and why ?

for me it is Cynthia, she have a great combination of pokémon and did really ggave me a hard time !
I also liked how she was involved in the giratina plot in platinum and the arceus event in heartgold and soulsilver, plus she is pretty too !

p.s. : Red does not count as champiopn because he is a pokémon Master !

I don't really have a favorite champion. With that said though the ones I really like are Blue, Lance, Wallace, and Steven. Their battles are epic each time

My favorite Champion is Diantha because she have a wonderful charm different from the other champions, i really like Alder also, and cynthia is just show off to me

My favorite Champion is Diantha because she have a wonderful charm different from the other champions, i really like Alder also, and cynthia is just show off to me
can't tell if the charm thing was an intentional pun or not :p (to those that don't get it, Diantha has a Mega Charm that she uses to activate mega evolution)

Reactions: Kryce
When battling Lance in pokemon heart gold and soul silver was cool so I would say my favorite champion would be Lance and some others that I can't remember.

for me
my favorite champion is blue
the original

for me
my favorite champion is blue
the original
Although his team doesn't change too much if at all, which battle with Blue do you like most? He's appeared in all the gens up to V I believe, and you get to battle with him in each one.

i can't remember exact but i think its
fire red

My favorite champion is Cynthia (;

Reactions: Kryce
i can't remember exact but i think its
fire red
Yeah, that version of his battle theme sounds really epic. That's not to say the other versions were terrible, but there was a sort of epicness that went for it haha

Well I always prefer 8-bit Blue's theme over the others.

My favorite Champion has to be Lance from Silver/SoulSilver. He might have been extremely easy if you had a Pokemon that knew Ice Beam (Lugia), but he was still a lot of fun. I especially liked his battle theme since it really pumped me up for an intense fight.

I'd say my favorite is... Cynthia? Her team was amazing, especially her Garchomp. :) Also, is it just me, or is Diantha's color scheme just a reverse of Cynthia's?

My favorite champion is Cynthia. Her team is unique and original compared to the other champions. She has a variety of types and moves, which gave me a hard time. That's what I really like about her. Her team in general is just good, and that is what makes her a champion. She was also involved in the D/P plot a lot which made the storyline more interesting. Same thing with Platinum and HG/SS, except only for the Arceus event. Anyways, I just like Cynthia in general. She is a good battler and a nice person.

Cynthia gets my vote. You just can't beat her Garchomp, :cat:

I really like Cynthia. There was a certain sparkle to battling her and an even better sparkle in the battles of her Pokemon League. She also had a really nostalgic-ish moveset, and her room was just cool and mesmerizing.

Mine's probably Lance from HeartGold/SoulSilver since he's soo cool. I remember always wanting a cape like him. :rolleyes:

I like Lance because as TheSuperKid said, Lance from HG/SS looks cool and He was also the only champion to use repeated Pokemon. Dragonite which is one of my favorite Pokemon.

My favorite one is Lance because he had Dragonite and he was a total awesome specially with that cape! So cool!

It came to a close toe between Cynthia and Steven. Though I'm confused as of to why Nobody voted for Steven. xD

Back