Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Alder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diantha

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
The favourite champion of mine are wallace and steven both of them give hardest time for in making step to a champion in those game exactly.. Both got a very good pokemon that is hardly to beat up like wallace which has milotic, as you know milotic is a hreat pokemon both in defense and
special defense. Steven has metagross such a pain when he do a moves that kill everytime I switched my pokemon..

wow no one voted alder? he is such a nice person

I think mine would be Cynthia. But it would surely not be Diantha. Diantha only appears I think thrice in the story and does not involve in much of it. So basically, Diantha is my least favourite champion.

Even though I haven't played some of the other games,mine is steven even though I didn't beat him in the games he was a champion in such as ruby or sapphire which I haven't played,i still think steven is the best,he's the steel champion from what I can say.

I picked Blue because he was your rival from the begining, and it made me want to beat him more when I found out he was the Champion.

Cynthia FTW,, Imagine What If There Was Pokemon Mega Evolution Already Before The DP Series,, Then Her Garchomp Becomes More Powerful Than The Normal.. :D

My favorite Champion, would have to be me, of course! I mean, are not we supposedly the mew Champion after we beat the original? When I first beat a champion, i thought i was literally going to have to stay there and fight people forever. :p

Mine Is Cynthia because It is so tough TO beat her Garchomp and she has pretty good personality

In my opinion, i think Steven is my favorite Champion. I like he only uses steel type Pokemon. His ace I think is Metagross. I can't wait for the remakes because I would be able to battle him with his Mega Metagross.

Back