Your first mario game?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
what game got you into the series? was it an old classic or something more recent? ^^

It was Super Mario Brothers 3 on the SNES and what a game it was! It was part of the Mario allstars cartridge. So Super Mario World was my close second :)

Super Mario World on the SNES actually - and it's my favourite game of all time, in fact I really would like to replay it but then again I'm having a platformer overdose with Nintendo right now.

Mario Bros for the original NES was the first Mario game I played.

The first one I played was probably Super Mario Bros 3, but the first I actually played start to finish on my own as a kid was Super Mario World. SMW still remains one of my favorite games to date.

I believe it was actually Mario Kart: Double Dash, haha. Played it at a friend's house and became obsessed with Peach. The rest was magic.

My first, first Mario game was the first Super Mario Land 2 for the original Game Boy after that it was the first Super Mario Land for the same system, then it was Super Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64. I never had a Nintendo 64, but I played the game at a baby-sitters home. Her son had an N64 and he had a lot of great games with it.

Mario bros on NES

Super Mario World for NES was my very first introduction to Mario. I never really liked Super Mario 2 but I LOVED Super Mario 3.

Super Mario World is the game that got me into the Mario series. It wasn't the first one I played, but definitely the best at the time.

It was a combination of Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World.

Super Mario World for NES was my very first introduction to Mario. I never really liked Super Mario 2 but I LOVED Super Mario 3.

I like Super Mario 3 that came out for the Game Boy Advanced as a remake. Still play that one sometimes.

I think Super Mario Advance for the GBA is when I really got into the series. It was probably the hardest Mario game I played (more so to confusion than anything else). After that, I got News Super Mario Bros and Super Mario 64 DS which were both excellent games.

Mario kart 64 was my first ^_^ played it with my dad since like forever (really the only video game he played haha)

We still play it all the time though ;)

Super Mario Bros on NES was my first, Super Smash Brawl was my second on Gamecube, Super Mario Kart were my third on gameboy advance and Spuper Mario 3d land is my last for 3ds and i really love mario games and characters but not all people love Mario in some of the mario title others character as played as in the games.

It was an old classic, Super Mario Bros. for the NES, I believe. I never owned the game but I did play it at a friend's house. Trying to jump over the double-gap at that point in time was challenging and the gameplay immediately drew me in.

Super Mario 64, first Mario game that was technically my own was the NES Classics series Super Mario Bros. for the GameBoy Advance.

Super Mario 64! I never played it for the original console though. My brothers mainly did. I was too scared to play the game as a child because I thought Bowser would be impossible to beat. xD

The really old super mario game the one with the bricks and stuff you can break , the none detailed one where mario was just brown coloured or something , even though it was a bad game it was still fun.

SMBDX for the GBC. I call it a classic and it has lots of extras for experts which I am not really but it doesn't hurt to try.

Back