Your overall Favorite Mario Games

• Thread starter FTON
  • Start date
FTON

FTON

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
What are Your overall Favorite Mario Games? I like: Super Mario 3, Super Mario World, and Mario Party Games, i have always loved those games.

Can we include games featuring other characters? Then my favourites are:

1. Luigi's Mansion
  2. Super Mario 64
  3. Super Mario Bros.

I like lots of Mario games. The Kart Series, the Party Series, New Super Mario Bros., and the Strikers, The Baseball one (I forget what it was called.), and etc.

Mario Party DS and Super Mario 64 DS.

Super Mario Bros. 3 is my favorite.

I'd have to say Mario Kart 7.

Mario 64! I had it for both the 64 and the DS. Really fun game!

Super Mario World.

Mario 64

I honestly only enjoy the spin-offs of Mario games. Those would consist of Mario Kart, Mario Party and the Luigi franchise.

Mario Kart and Mario Party are fantastic additions in the series.

However, my favorite will always be the original Super Mario Brothers.

Super Mario Bros, All-Star Mario, Mario vs Donkey Kong, Dr.Mario was fun too :D

Super Mario World, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, and Super Mario Sunshine. All of those games defined my childhood.

1.Mario Kart 7
2. Mario Party
3.Super Mario 3D Land
4.New Super Mario Bros 2
5. New Super Mario Bros
6.Super Mario Bros 3
7. Super Mario Bros
So Mario Kart 7 is the best Mario game I have played in the past years and Mario Party ! :thumbsup:

As a 2D mario : Super Mario Bros. 3
as a 3D mario : Super Mario Galaxy 2

I enjoy most of the Mario games, so there is a lot of them but I will still try to make the list:
  • Super Mario Galaxy 1&2
  • Super Paper Mario (Wii)
  • Most Mario Kart games
  • Super Princess Peach
  • New Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Super Mario 3D World (I haven't played it as yet, but the game looks awesome)
That's all I can remember right now.

I think the best Mario games are the Paper Mario series and the Mario & Luigi games. Those two added a new perspective of Mario games that I really like compared to the traditional side scrolling games. Oh, and Mario Galaxy is good too :D

MK: DD for racing and/or battles.
MK7 for just racing.
SMG 1&2 for the creativeness and things to explore.
M&L SS for the classic take on RPGs.
SMB:LL for the challenge
SMB2 (US) for the uniqueness
SMB3 for the excellent 2D stages.

Super Mario All Stars is worth mentioning if you have other people to play with.

Edit: I'd like to include Dr. Mario as well. It's a classic puzzle game.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first ever game I got was Super Mario Bros. Deluxe with a GameBoy Advanced SP.

Reactions: Artisan
For me:

1. Super Mario 3 (never finish em since i lost to Bowser at the very end :cry: and got bored so never finished it:whistle:)
2. Mario Kart DS (I do prefer the NDS one than the 3DS one, since there arent any meaningfull upgrades, the glide isnt that usefull too :meh: and the tracks seems to be easier:oops:)
3. Mario Party (its pretty interesting and can be casually played to kill time:D)

Back