Your overall Favorite Mario Games

• Thread starter FTON
  • Start date
I enjoy:

Listing in order;
Super Mario Galaxy 2, for its decently straight forward level design and for the fun game-play...it also had less of the gravity mechanic planetoid levels...which make Mario a fair bit harder to control than should be.

Super Mario 64, for it being a decent 1st 3D game, the level design being solid to this day, and the providing a fulfilling challenge in its own right.

Super Mario World...Why? I love this game, as a 2D Mario game...I'd rather see them build upon what World did than what Mario Bros. 3 did. A challenging game, with interconnecting world maps, plenty of secrets to find, secret exits that are actually short cuts and lead to their own path and a good providing of new and remixed music.

I would definitely say Super Mario Galaxy 2. Amazing graphics, at least for the Wii :p , easy to control, fun, Colorful and just amazing.

#1 Would be Mario Kart 7! It introduced some pretty awesome mechanics (Kart customization, parachutes, etc.)
#2... Mario Tennis Open! It's a pretty good game, though it's a bit repetitive.
#3 is NSMB2, it isn't really too good but it's pretty fun (the 3D was kinda useless).

Well, I didn't play all Mario's games but...

1. Super Mario Bros 3
2. Super Mario Bros
3. Super Mario 3D Land

i like a lot of them - the ones I've played of course and i love them all - from game boy to 3ds and they are all good
  1. super mario deluxe
  2. super Mario 3d land
  3. Mario carts
  4. and a lot of the others :p
  5. they are all really good :p

Your numbers aren't very purposeful after 3. Of course I doubt you can concentrate after counting up to 3
i like a lot of them - the ones I've played of course and i love them all - from game boy to 3ds and they are all good
  1. super mario deluxe
  2. super Mario 3d land
  3. Mario carts
  4. and a lot of the others :p
  5. they are all really good :p

Your numbers are very purposeful after 3. Of course I doubt you can concentrate after counting up to 3

i know right ?!? nice spotting :p

Favourite is probably SMB. Love the Mario and luigi saga as well. As for the Mario kart and party, they are okay.

Mario & Luigi series, Mario Kart and Super Mario 64 DS still one of my favourites :)

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
Mario & Luigi series, Mario Kart and Super Mario 64 DS still one of my favourites :)
yeah !!! the Mario & Luigi series was boss i love it !! its amazing :p !!!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
i love them also.
yeah !!! the Mario & Luigi series was boss i love it !! its amazing :p !!!
@POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST which games have you played? i have played them all i actualy like super star saga more than partners in time. do you?

i love them also.

@POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST which games have you played? i have played them all i actualy like super star saga more than partners in time. do you?
yes i agree with you ! its a lot better and reminds me of the past :p

My favorites would have to be:
1. Super Mario 64- Unrivaled by any other 3D Mario game. I really want to see a sequel to this.
2. Super Mario Advance (GBA)- Awesome platformer that was pretty difficult, and also introduced me to Birdo.
3. Super Mario Galaxy- Beautiful game, especially for the Wii, and I really enjoyed it.
4. New Super Mario Bros (2)- Great games for the (3)DS and had a lot of solid platforming fun

2D Mario Game: Super Mario World
3D Mario Game: Super Mario 64
Mario Party Game: Mario Party 7
Mario Kart Game: Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
RPG Mario Game: Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story
Spin-Off Mario Game: Luigi's Mansion

Newer Mario games are rarely enjoyable (for me, anyway).

I have a couple favorite mario games. The first one is probably super mario 3d world. The graphics are amazing! I also love all of the new power ups that mario has. My second favorite mario game is mario kart 8. I love using items on other racers and mk 8 is very addicting. My final favorite mario game is mario party 9. The minigames are fun to play with friends.

Hmm,hard decision,considering I do have quite a lot of them. :bookworm:
Well,these are the ones that I prefer the most out of all the ones I have,in no specific order:

1. Super Mario Galaxy 1
  2. Super Mario 64 DS
  3. Mario Kart DS
  4. Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story
  5. Super Mario World
  6. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  7. Super Mario 3D World
  8. Mario Party DS

Some of my favorite Mario games are:
New Super Mario Bros.: It was my first Mario game(I think) and it was also the game that got me into the series.
Super Mario Bros 3: I remember my aunt letting me play this game on the GBA when I was younger. Great game.
Yoshi's Island: Another game that my aunt let me play on the GBA. So many good memories, and deaths. Pretty fun game.

Mario Kart and Mario Party series. MK never ever fails to disappoint in how much fun it can be, and how especially fun when playing friends or others online or locally; I've never hated any MK game :3

Mario Party is also a very fun game (I'd specifically say DS though). I like how much fun activities and mini-games there are and how your friends will rage quit when you rekt them playing locally (jk jk xD)

Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Strikers , Mario Kart 64, and Super Mario Tennis

My most favorite Mario game is Super Mario 3D Land. It was a fun game to play over New Super Mario Bros. Mario Kart 7 would be second. A great Mario Kart game for it's time. And man, did I have a good time playing it with friends. Much better than the DS version. 3rd place, I think I'd have to give it to Mario Kart DS. I'd probably put Super Mario 64 DS or New Super Mario Bros. But like Mario Kart 7, I had a blast playing this a long time ago with friends. We all had a good time everytime in lunch where at least 6 of us would play online.

Back