Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Lost World

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
As Kryce did with 3DS game of the year, I thought it'd be appropriate to make one for Wii U!

I've yet to play Super Mario 3D World, however my favorite as of now is The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD. Being able to play the classic in HD on a handheld device is wonderful. :thumbsup:

My vote goes for Wind Waker HD. I've completed the game (and am starting the Second Quest with Hero Mode) and I have to say it was really well-made...especially with the gamepad controls

I also kinda liked the sense of humor Nintendo added in with some of the "how to play" pages in Sturgeon's room

My vote goes for Wind Waker HD. I've completed the game (and am starting the Second Quest with Hero Mode) and I have to say it was really well-made...especially with the gamepad controls

I also kinda liked the sense of humor Nintendo added in with some of the "how to play" pages in Sturgeon's room

Oh, cool, I just beat it a few days ago myself. Yeah, the gamepad controls made it feel really immersive.

Oh, cool, I just beat it a few days ago myself. Yeah, the gamepad controls made it feel really immersive.
Yeah, and I kinda find the Second Quest kinda interesting in the sense that it's truly like you're just a normal individual not connected to the Hero of Time fighting against Ganon's evil forces haha

Last edited:
Yeah, and I kinda find the Second Quest kinda interesting in the sense that it's truly like you're just a normal individual fighting against Ganon's forces haha

I haven't started Hero Mode yet :p I probably won't for a while, though, there are too many games out now!

I haven't started Hero Mode yet :p I probably won't for a while, though, there are too many games out now!
Haha what makes this game a bit different is that you can start Hero Mode at any time, even with the first save file :p The second playthrough is actually called the Second Quest haha

Haha what makes this game a bit different is that you can start Hero Mode at any time, even with the first save file :p The second playthrough is actually called the Second Quest haha

No, it's Hero Mode, unless you're talking about something different. In the original The Legend of Zelda, if you named you character Zelda, that was the Second Quest.

Unless you're in a different region than North America and it's named different.

No, it's Hero Mode, unless you're talking about something different. In the original The Legend of Zelda, if you named you character Zelda, that was the Second Quest.

Unless you're in a different region than North America and it's named different.
Uhhh I think you're unaware of how it works for Wind Waker HD. In this you can play in Hero Mode once you start the save file at any point. It is called Second Quest, you may want to look it up.

As Kryce did with 3DS game of the year, I thought it'd be appropriate to make one for Wii U!

I've yet to play Super Mario 3D World, however my favorite as of now is The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD. Being able to play the classic in HD on a handheld device is wonderful. :thumbsup:

I haven't played any of the games listed above except New Super Luigi U but that kind of sucked in my opinion so my vote goes to Super mario 3d world! Congrats you won the prize SM3DW

I haven't played any of the games listed above except New Super Luigi U but that kind of sucked in my opinion so my vote goes to Super mario 3d world! Congrats you won the prize SM3DW

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is still in the lead.

Last night I downloaded Super Mario 3D World, and, I'm not impressed. I'm honestly having more fun with NES Remix.

Last night I downloaded Super Mario 3D World, and, I'm not impressed. I'm honestly having more fun with NES Remix.
I think he was referring to his own vote as the "prize" for some reason

Yeah, the Mario games of 3D World's nature (the classic reach the flagpole objective) were a bit better in the old days on consoles like SNES. If it was kinda like Mario Galaxy then it'd be different

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
I really liked playing The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, mostly because there is so much to do and explore. Although I enjoyed playing Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD gets my vote.

I really liked playing The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, mostly because there is so much to do and explore. Although I enjoyed playing Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD gets my vote.
To add on to the exploration aspect, let's not forget the addition of the SWIFT Sail. Although yes, there's a certain element of the normal sail that makes it "feel right" to use with normal winds and all that, but if you're in a rush to get to the next location, Swift Sail is an amazing tool.

Also, the ability to take selfies with the pictobox. gg

To add on to the exploration aspect, let's not forget the addition of the SWIFT Sail. Although yes, there's a certain element of the normal sail that makes it "feel right" to use with normal winds and all that, but if you're in a rush to get to the next location, Swift Sail is an amazing tool.

Also, the ability to take selfies with the pictobox. gg
Yes, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD wasn't just a remake, it was a remake with a couple of new elements added to it that weren't in the original game.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Yes, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD wasn't just a remake, it was a remake with a couple of new elements added to it that weren't in the original game.
Couldn't have said it better myself. And then there's the fact that you can play it like a handheld system in the regular graphics or in 1080p on the big screen.

Great for those that didn't get to play it for the Gamecube!

Couldn't have said it better myself. And then there's the fact that you can play it like a handheld system in the regular graphics or in 1080p on the big screen.

Great for those that didn't get to play it for the Gamecube!

Yeah I did not play it on the gamecube... People say Wii Party U is good so should I get that or The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

NO IT WASN'T JUST A REMAKE WAS IT....
It was a remake with a couple of new elements added to the game!!! OMG I NEED IT I NEED IT!

Lol.

Really? You don't like it? Can you give it to me? :( I wish you could give people your download copies if you played 10min or less.

Yeah I did not play it on the gamecube... People say Wii Party U is good so should I get that or The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

It was a remake with a couple of new elements added to the game!!! OMG I NEED IT I NEED IT!

Lol.

Really? You don't like it? Can you give it to me? :( I wish you could give people your download copies if you played 10min or less.

Just because I'm not impressed doesn't mean I won't play it :p. It's Mario, and that automatically makes it fun. It's just the same as every other Super Mario game.

Reactions: Heart and ShinyLatios

Lol.

Wii Party U isn't really the type of game I'd ever go for honestly. It's good for multiplayer to an extent I guess but it'll get boring after a while. I don't see that happening quickly with Wind Waker HD.

Wii Party U isn't really the type of game I'd ever go for honestly. It's good for multiplayer to an extent I guess but it'll get boring after a while. I don't see that happening quickly with Wind Waker HD.

Well... With all the people in my house the little kids will be like I want to play Zelda! I want to play Zelda! So that is why I am leaning a little more towards Wii Party U, Also it comes with another Wii remote, that is a nice addition!

Well... With all the people in my house the little kids will be like I want to play Zelda! I want to play Zelda! So that is why I am leaning a little more towards Wii Party U, Also it comes with another Wii remote, that is a nice addition!
Well, how many little kids do you have to deal with? Wind Waker HD offers 3 save files like any other console Zelda game. And like I said, Wii Party U is bound to get boring after a while..

Back