Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Wonderful 101

• Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Games

• Sonic Lost World

• Total voters
Well... With all the people in my house the little kids will be like I want to play Zelda! I want to play Zelda! So that is why I am leaning a little more towards Wii Party U, Also it comes with another Wii remote, that is a nice addition!

If you buy Wii Party U, they'll be asking to play that too, probably. As naagza said, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD offers 3 save files, and the kids at your house could probably share one.

Reactions: Heart
If you buy Wii Party U, they'll be asking to play that too, probably. As naagza said, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD offers 3 save files, and the kids at your house could probably share one.
Also just realized that in a sense there are 6 save files with Wind Waker HD. If he have more than 3 inolved and a couple of them are willing to be patient, he could let some of them play on the Second Quest later on after an initial save file is complete. May be a bit tedious, but still a possibility (and given that Hero Mode is a CHOICE in terms of whether or not it's on at a given time...)

What do you think @xXAwesomeDudeXx ?

3 save files? Buying it...

Waaaaaa Am I the only one that says SM3DW is Wii U goty? I had a lot more fun with SM3DW than with WWHD. At first I thought 3DW was just a copy-paste of what 3DL did but its not. Its like a combination of what makes Mario the king of plataformers fun and nostalgic and 3DLand.

Waaaaaa Am I the only one that says SM3DW is Wii U goty? I had a lot more fun with SM3DW than with WWHD. At first I thought 3DW was just a copy-paste of what 3DL did but its not. Its like a combination of what makes Mario the king of plataformers fun and nostalgic and 3DLand.

I'd pick Mario 3D World over Zelda Wind Waker. As much as I love Wind Waker, it's an HD remake of a 10 year old game. 3D World is bursting with freshness!

Nevertheless I voted for Pikmin 3. It's my second overall (with Mario in front and Zelda behind) but I think it deserves a vote in the poll.

Back