Youtube is now on the E-Shop

• Thread starter JunZhi
  • Start date
I don't think the quality of the videos when watched on the 3DS is that good at all. I use my computer to watch YouTube videos instead because the quality is a lot better. How is it for the people that use the 3DS as a main way to access YouTube? Surely, I am glad they took the initiative to finally to add it to their system though.

I don't think the quality of the videos when watched on the 3DS is that good at all. I use my computer to watch YouTube videos instead because the quality is a lot better. How is it for the people that use the 3DS as a main way to access YouTube? Surely, I am glad they took the initiative to finally to add it to their system though.
yeah, PC YouTube probably looks better (as would Wii U YouTube). It's a step in the right direction for watching on the go, but there's some ways to go obviously

yeah, PC YouTube probably looks better (as would Wii U YouTube). It's a step in the right direction for watching on the go, but there's some ways to go obviously

Maybe they'll add a Twitter application. I know you can use the browser, but an application could be a lot easier on people. Perhaps, they could allow a notification to appear whenever you had any Direct Messages or Tweets sent to you are so on. I don't know if it's too late, but in the future with Nintendo handheld products, I hope they really push it to the limit.

Maybe they'll add a Twitter application. I know you can use the browser, but an application could be a lot easier on people. Perhaps, they could allow a notification to appear whenever you had any Direct Messages or Tweets sent to you are so on. I don't know if it's too late, but in the future with Nintendo handheld products, I hope they really push it to the limit.
Haha if you're a twitter and a Nintendo fan you would obviously hope to have nintendo make one and be able to use it , that's great lol I don't have a twitter account :p

I'm not sure they'll make a Twitter application to be honest. I mean, Miiverse is the only social media thing that Nintendo likely cares for having anyway. If they did that, next people would be begging for a Facebook application (which, correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't exist yet?)

I'm not sure they'll make a Twitter application to be honest. I mean, Miiverse is the only social media thing that Nintendo likely cares for having anyway. If they did that, next people would be begging for a Facebook application (which, correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't exist yet?)
Hmm , guess you're right because if people are begging for more applications etc , Instagram Twitter Facebook, what will happen to the making of the 3ds games ??? I wonder ...

Hmm , guess you're right because if people are begging for more applications etc , Instagram Twitter Facebook, what will happen to the making of the 3ds games ??? I wonder ...
That's not really an issue given that Nintendo has multiple game developers and studios that they have for making games. This is an entirely different department altogether in a way

That's not really an issue given that Nintendo has multiple game developers and studios that they have for making games. This is an entirely different department altogether in a way
Oh didn't know so there are multiple game developers in the company making games ? But let's get back onto topic anyways if you still try playing a video more than 30 minutes it will crash most likely .

Oh didn't know so there are multiple game developers in the company making games ? But let's get back onto topic anyways if you still try playing a video more than 30 minutes it will crash most likely .
You can make a separate thread for this if you want, but it's not just Nintendo that makes games for Nintendo consoles you know. For example, Retro Studios made Donkey Kong Country Returns (which now has a 3DS port)

Well duh, the YouTube app still has ways to go as has been established multiple times on the thread

No, I don't think people will be begging for a Facebook application. My friends, many others, and I have decreased our usage on Facebook to almost no usage. Facebook is on the decline. Social networks are currently being dominated by Twitter and Instagram (picture social network). Nintendo has their own official Twitter account, so it's not like it's totally unknown to them. The Nintendo 3DS has a camera, so you could easily upload your photos to Instagram if there was an application. I'm sure their other methods of sharing pictures, but Nintendo could catch up to the other companies if they started adding social networks. Simply all gaming, and no social interaction with companions is not working anymore.

No, I don't think people will be begging for a Facebook application. My friends, many others, and I have decreased our usage on Facebook to almost no usage. Facebook is on the decline. Social networks are currently being dominated by Twitter and Instagram (picture social network). Nintendo has their own official Twitter account, so it's not like it's totally unknown to them. The Nintendo 3DS has a camera, so you could easily upload your photos to Instagram if there was an application. I'm sure their other methods of sharing pictures, but Nintendo could catch up to the other companies if they started adding social networks. Simply all gaming, and no social interaction with companions is not working anymore.
Hmm I guess you're right I too don't even use facebook often anymore , twitter and Instagram may be a good idea for once... As like what you said you could upload photos to the internet easier.

You do make a good point I suppose. But all the same, I think Miiverse is the only social media outlet thing that Nintendo really needs for these consoles

Back