Zelda and Link are siblings?

• Thread starter AppleCracker
  • Start date
There is a possibility that Link and Zelda are in fact siblings, due to the similarities between them and the fact that they're both Hylian, it is a possibility. Zelda also has the ability to use telepathy in A Link to the Past, meaning that she has some connection to Link. Link does have a sister in the Wind Waker, so...

Well , I found it quite interesting when I came upon this , :p I guess the facts seem to piece up that theory quite well but after reading what Joey said :p , it kinda makes me wonder , but I think that Ill stick with dis-agreeing with this theory , but who knows :p

There's a possibility. >.<

But I refuse to believe it. I think they work better as a couple. e.e

Woah, I that I also think about ti, it makes a ton of sense! :O When I had f irst found out also Legend of Zelda, I thought they were brother and sister at first until everybody said they weren't :p They look alike and do many things the same. Many Link got adopted as a baby because something happened in the royal family? Maybe.

First thing's first: There is a timeline with many different Links and Zeldas throughout the story.

That being said, let's get to business. I never heard any such thing of Zelda in OOT having a brother, so I'm not sure about this piece of evidence unless I missed something in the playthrough.

Aside from LTTP and supposedly OOT, what other games stated they were brother and sister?

Zelda dreaming of Link could be considered a connection between the two because both Zelda and Link are incarnations of the Goddess Hylia and her Chosen Hero. At least, that's how I've always thought about it.

The uncle saying that line is also a bit iffy because it's been shown that's not what he meant, but even then I always had the feeling he was trying to say "Zelda is your destiny" or something along those lines. Also Link in LTTP has the blood of the Knights of the Royale Family running through him, meaning he couldn't be a sibling to Zelda in that incarnation anyway.

In short, I find it doubtful that they are siblings.

Wow.. This got me! This is some great detective work. You should join Thr FBI! LOL! Well yea they could be. And they are very close! So yea they might be tho! The part when the uncle says Zelda is your.. Really got me

Well I guess there is a possibility, since Zelda always seems to notice Link somehow. Even in A Link to the Past, your uncle says that "Zelda is your..." before passing away. Zelda also seems to know who you are. However, in most games, Link lives in a village that seems to be at the other side of Hyrule Field, while Zelda lives in royalty.

Back