Zelda Crushes.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Don't think you're the only one who's had em',lol. ;) I assume everyone who's played a Zelda game has fallen for one of the characters in it.Be it from Link,to Zelda,one of the allies you've encountered,or heck,even the villains.So,did you ever feel that way? If so,who was it?

Reactions: Samster and 3dsatackman
I've never had a crush on a Legend of Zelda character. :panda:

Zelda would seem like an obvious choice, but I've never really seen her as attractive in the video games - although she is kinda pretty in most fan art.

It wasn't a crush at all (really! I swear!) but I felt very sad for Saria in Ocarina of Time. Link just forgets her and goes off on an adventure and she's so sad and she gave him the Ocarina and yeesh, he ought to have remembered her more and... I'm gonna cry :cry:

Reactions: Samster, 532, Mikaya and 1 other person
Hmm, like @Spinnerweb said, Zelda really hasn't been that attractive in any of the games, sorry to say :p and I sorta agree with the saria thing too, link just totally forgets her! Doesn't even come around and say hi until he has to. I don't think I have any sorta crush in Zelda, sorry to say :(

Reactions: P2.0
haha i don't fall for in game, game characters but i agree with spinner web, the fan art makes her look pretty but i guess its cause its high def 1080 blah blah unlike the pixels ^^

Whoa,really? :0 Man,guess I'm alone on this one,lol. XD Everyone I knew had some character they liked,and girls just threw themselves at Ghirahim! (I-I still don't get that...) I guess I used to have a crush on Zelda herself when I first saw OoT.But I moved on. XD

Reactions: Kaynil
Whoa,really? :0 Man,guess I'm alone on this one,lol. XD Everyone I knew had some character they liked,and girls just threw themselves at Ghirahim! (I-I still don't get that...) I guess I used to have a crush on Zelda herself when I first saw OoT.But I moved on. XD
The Zelda in your avatar is pretty cute, to say the least :p

I guess the N64 character models' jagged edges kinda ruined her for me there :giggle:

Yeah,she 'smoothed out' in the later games,and I guess that made her more attractive to some I guess.It's probably weird to say now,but now Fi grabbed my attention,lol! XD Mainly because I thought she was just concerned about carrying out her mission.But she showed concern for Link before the finally fight,and said she felt happy before went back into the Master Sword... :( That really got to me...

Skyward Sword Zelda and Malon,
Yeah don't ask

@Jfire:Lol,no worries,I won't. :p Thanks for your comment about the subject,btw.

Acutally I'll tell you why, I think I drank milk. and it tasted good. So I like cows now Moooo,

Hilda from A Link Between Worlds
Hilda_ALBW.png

Hilda from A Link Between Worlds
Hilda_ALBW.png
Future waifu

@Jfire:Ohhh,so that's why you like her! :D Well,she does give you your own cow if you beat a challenge at the ranch. :p @Lios:Ahh,the lovely princess from Lorule. :) (Sadly,I have yet to play the game,so I don't much about her other than that) If you'd like,wanna say why you do?

@Jfire:Ohhh,so that's why you like her! :D Well,she does give you your own cow if you beat a challenge at the ranch. :p @Lios:Ahh,the lovely princess from Lorule. :) (Sadly,I have yet to play the game,so I don't much about her other than that) If you'd like,wanna say why you do?
She's just hawt.....it might have something to do with the purple hair...Idk

She's just hawt.....it might have something to do with the purple hair...Idk
Don't take my Waifu

@Lios:Oh,her hair? Sometimes if a character has something unique about them,it lures them in.I getcha,that's pretty cool. :p Thanks!

uhm, Link I guess. I was like a teenager back then, though. I thought he was sorta cute. Blonde hair and blue eyes = win. ;)

Not any more though. I guess it was just a phase I went through. :p

Okay, I'll put it to you this way. I haven't ever had a "virtual" crush on a video game character, ever. But, when I played Skyward Sword, I absolutely ADORED Zelda's design, and I thought she looked really cute. (Not a crush :bag: :p)
I have to admit, I felt really bad for Link when in Twilight Princess, Midna just ditches Link without even completing her sentence.
Midna: Link, I...... *Leaves without completing her sentence*
I mean, come on. He risked life and blood to help you fix the Mirror of Twilight, and that's all he got? :panda:

Malon from Oot.SHES SO CUUUTE! :confused:

Oh, Fi~
I haven't had the opportunity to play Skyward Sword, but I instantly fell in love with Fi's design. I just wanna give her a big hug!
I wouldn't say I particularly have a "crush" on Midna, but it's the same as Fi. What a cutie pie!
Zelda and link are also a big thumbs up to me, Link in particular. Maybe it's the face. Hard to resist such a look!
Also, Ravio's beginning to gain my interest~

Back