Zelda Crushes.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
@AliTheAce:None at all? Well that's ok,sometime it's just for entertainment to watch. :) And YEAH! Midna,what the heck!? All the work,and nothing for Link? She could've gave him a hug at least! D: @™Cade:Malon...uh-huh, she's pretty cute,lol.I like that she sings,and what's cuter about her is she wishes for a knight in shining armor to whisk her away! :3 @Flutterpawz:Knew it,Link always catches the eye,lol.And since Ravio's practically him in another world,I would expect no less. XD

@P2.o I felt like mine was in ocarina of time, link (Young Version) because he was so small yet he could hit those monsters with big blows... you start the game and he doesn't know how to even use a sword, an hour later he is killing bosses with a sword. Idk I think I just think that in every Zelda game made. Some how I even got that feeling during twilight prince.... well who knows. Does anyone else have this feeling, or is it just me...

Reactions: Kaynil
@Darrix :I give props Link for being able to fight at such a young age.I really want to be able to fight like him one day.

Honestly I thought the Twilight Princess Zelda was pretty cool :rolleyes:

Reactions: P2.0
@KiianBoss1914 :Twilight Zelda,huh? To me she was more of the serious Zelda,which can be pretty,well,cool,as you put it,lol. XD Gosh,I can't talk about girls from games like this,I'm so embarrassed! XD

I wonder if I'm the only girl who had a crush on this guy, because I know I did. :3

120403_90137.jpg

Zelda is really pretty in Smash bros for 3ds, and in her fan art.

I think I got a thing for her.

@Fluttershy829 :Ohhh,I remember that guy! :eek: So,he caught your eye,huh? He looks pretty dapper I guess. :p @SaToRi :No matter how she appears like,Zelda always catches the eye of millions,lol.I wonder what she'd think,having so many fans? :)

Jabu Jabu :love:

^If you think I am joking, I am. :hilarious:

Reactions: Mikaya and KaiianBoss1914
Jabu Jabu :love:

^If you think I am joking, I am. :hilarious:
It's a tie between King Zora and Jabu Jabu for me. They're both so pretty!

Reactions: 423 and Mikaya
@OopaMazo @KiianBoss1914 : XD You guys crack me up!

Reactions: 423
Never really fell for Zelda, as she wasn’t too attractive to me in most of the games. But Minda and Mipha? Those two stole my heart the moment I saw them. Such lovable characters, with so much personality gushing out of them. Probably my two favorite Legend of Zelda characters.

And yes, maybe I cried when I watched the flashback memories with Mipha and Link. Maybe.

Reactions: Dark Link and P2.0
Good job reviving a 5 year old thread.

Ruto. Call me crazy but out of the Zelda games I've played that's what I think. The Gerudo tribe nah there's too many of them and they'd kill me if I got into a fight with them. The GBC goddesses maybe and definitely not the great fairies of magic.

Ruto. Call me crazy but out of the Zelda games I've played that's what I think. The Gerudo tribe nah there's too many of them and they'd kill me if I got into a fight with them. The GBC goddesses maybe and definitely not the great fairies of magic.
That's strange, cuz there was a romance between a Hylian and a Zora in BotW. :eek: I was kind of wondering if somewhere in the timeline, could the two races have bred,making a new type of hybrid. :coffee:

Reactions: Dark Link
Back