SSB for Wii U ZeRo Won Evo 2015

• Thread starter Link Master
  • Start date
Yup.

Playing all day Friday and through Saturday morning, ZeRo came up with his biggest win yet in the young life of Super Smash Brothers for Wii U. His win over Europe's Mr. R keep his record in 2015 unblemished and for the achievement in front of thousands at EVO and over 90,000 Twitch viewers, ZeRo will take home $11,556. The prize pool for Super Smash Brothers Wii U had no pot bonus, but the huge number of entrants has allowed ZeRo to take home the second largest 1st place prize of all time for Smash. The current record holder is Gnes for taking home $12,500 at MLG Dallas in 2010.
It was not a suprise he was gonna win. What are Your thoughts and reactions?
Not that surprising, i see him win in the smash tournament that Nintendo was hosting before releasing Smash Wii U (i don't remember what date was but i know that he won) so i knew that he was going to win even though i din't vote for him to win on EVO, wish someone beat zero someday and to become the next best smash 4 player. speaking of "Zero" i should be playing all the zero games on the gba and play zero on MMX3 on SNES (just love his MMX3 theme song)

Reactions: Link Master
This was a well deserved win. Seriously, look at that combo!

This was a well deserved win. Seriously, look at that combo!
yup! It was the ultimate hoo hah!!!!!!!

Reactions: loonieboy
Back