SSB for 3DS ZS Samus and Falcon dislike

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
Okay,if anyone plays For Glory mode on Smash 3ds,you know all to well the Spammers that are Captain falcon And Zero suit samus,Playing For Glory eariler,the only Characters I fought we're Captain falcon and Zero Suit samus,in the captain falcon matchs the Oppentant only use the falcon kick to get from one side to the other,and the zero suit samus matchs it was shoot and kick,repeatlly,that's not Stragty thats spamming

Reactions: Madamu_Luxray
I agree with your dislike of Captain Falcon users, though I've never noticed ZSS users doing anything too cheap.

Reactions: 3823
One thing I learned with spammers is that there is always a way to beat them easily. Their weakness is no defense so try to remember that. If you use Marth, his counter can stop al spamming in it's tracks. Play smart against spammers if you don't want them to get the better of you.

The thing with spammers is, you'll be able to read their pattern and predict what they'll do next to counter it. When I first started playing Smash, Kirby's down B was my favorite move. Some people who I played with started to read my movements and learned how to counter it because the down B was my key to winning back then =/

Sidestep in the air or move backwards when ZZS does the rush kick and after the fail down B, she's defenseless so you can take advantage of that moment to hit her hard or even KO her if her launch percentage is high.

As for Captain Falcon's kick, that's easier to dodge and I think he pauses for a good 2-3 seconds, so that's your opening.

PS. The more they spam the attack in a row, the lower damage it'll do, ;)

Reactions: 3823
Also I have noticed bowser spammers where they constantly use the bowser bomb, and it breaks your shield so I can't. Avoid it a lot of the time

I've seen Charizard players spamming Flare Blitz. Dodge it, shield, or a ranged attack. Charizard is left open to attack during Flare Blitz. Usually, I stop Flare Blitz spammers with the Charge Shot

I happen to main C.Falcon and let me say I for one don't spam my down special I try and go for air combos and punishing with grabs. Now ive faced C.Falcons who spam their side and down special and its very easy to dodge and punish. now ZS. Samus needs to punish with the paralyzer and combo with grabs she aint the air goddess for nothing!:cat:

I like Falcon spammers because when I play Falcon, people think I am a spammer or at least they don't know what Falcon can really do and they don't understand anything to my neutral airs :p

Plus, spamming the Falcon kick is completely stupid. All you have to do is shield, grab them, throw them and edgeguard (which is easy to do with JigglyPuff, my other main).

Reactions: Marc and King_DaDelDingo
I like Falcon spammers because when I play Falcon, people think I am a spammer or at least they don't know what Falcon can really do and they don't understand anything to my neutral airs :p

Plus, spamming the Falcon kick is completely stupid. All you have to do is shield, grab them, throw them and edgeguard (which is easy to do with JigglyPuff, my other main).
yeah grab punishing is so easy I love it when I grab punish with Mario my secondary

Did ANYONE use diddy kong? Heard that he could be a high tier character in ssb 3ds/wii u!

BUT not all players spam (like me ((i´m using capt. falcon)) i only use his raptor boost when my oponentt has 120% i only use smash and normal attacks so dont hate capt. falcon.

I dont like falcon cuz with spammers that use falcon I know their patterns but they just beat me and it's hard to counter cuz I dont know how I also dislike zero suit samus cuz the spammers just use her ray gun at a distance and kill me so easily so thats why I hate spammers,zs samus, and falcon

I dont like falcon cuz with spammers that use falcon I know their patterns but they just beat me and it's hard to counter cuz I dont know how I also dislike zero suit samus cuz the spammers just use her ray gun at a distance and kill me so easily so thats why I hate spammers,zs samus, and falcon
ZSS combos all involve the paralyzer u just need to learn to shield and punish. a big combo for her is Parlyzer into side smash or paralyzer into down throw in to up special its all just about learning patterns and dodging

ZSS combos all involve the paralyzer u just need to learn to shield and punish. a big combo for her is Parlyzer into side smash or paralyzer into down throw in to up special its all just about learning patterns and dodging
Thanks now I now how to. Counter attack now I will now go kill zero suit samus with my side smash and take my revenge on the person that killed me I will show them whats up how do they like dem apples now

Reactions: King_DaDelDingo
Did ANYONE use diddy kong? Heard that he could be a high tier character in ssb 3ds/wii u!

I think the excitement for Diddy Kong being in Smash ended shortly after the release of Brawl. Sonic and Diddy Kong were pretty widely used in online matches in Brawl, and now I hardly see either one in Smash for Wii U. Sonic was used mainly because, if you played through Subspace Emissary, he was the final unlockable character, so he was used for bragging rights and because..well..he's Sonic the Hedgehog.

But in my opinion, both characters were highly overrated. Diddy Kong has a long range peanut gun, which is okay, but it's not as good as a pistol from Fox or Falco. Sonic is almost too fast to control for me, and I find myself spassing and jumping off of the cliff most of the time.

Okay,if anyone plays For Glory mode on Smash 3ds,you know all to well the Spammers that are Captain falcon And Zero suit samus,Playing For Glory eariler,the only Characters I fought we're Captain falcon and Zero Suit samus,in the captain falcon matchs the Oppentant only use the falcon kick to get from one side to the other,and the zero suit samus matchs it was shoot and kick,repeatlly,that's not Stragty thats spamming
Sir, what's your point? And the typos! Seriously!

Oh my yessssss!!!! Finally I'm not the only one who dislikes Zero Suit Samus & Captain Falcon users For Glory. I mean, 40% of the world probably plays those two characters For Glory out of what? 46 other characters?! Some are good and some are experts, but I just let them win whenever I face them because I get real bored with the same moves that everyone does. When I quit and try to play against another opponent, guess what? You face Zero Suit Samus or Captain Falcon again... Like seriously...?

I agree with your dislike of Captain Falcon users, though I've never noticed ZSS users doing anything too cheap.

I agree. ZSS users don't do anything cheap. Besides using paralyzer xD (but that's not really cheap)

The thing with spammers is, you'll be able to read their pattern and predict what they'll do next to counter it. When I first started playing Smash, Kirby's down B was my favorite move. Some people who I played with started to read my movements and learned how to counter it because the down B was my key to winning back then =/

Sidestep in the air or move backwards when ZZS does the rush kick and after the fail down B, she's defenseless so you can take advantage of that moment to hit her hard or even KO her if her launch percentage is high.

As for Captain Falcon's kick, that's easier to dodge and I think he pauses for a good 2-3 seconds, so that's your opening.

PS. The more they spam the attack in a row, the lower damage it'll do, ;)

Down B? My little 7 year old spams that when we're playing smash. She plays as kirby aswell. But yeah agreed. A lot of people that spam leave themselves open. You can take advantage of that super fast :sneaky: Also, when ZSS does her recovery she stays wide open for attacks. Falcon punch also pauses as stated above ^^^ but yeah. Spammers should be easy to kill cause they're predictable :p

Captain Falcon and Zero suit Samus is cheap when you use them like that. However, it is possible to use every character without spamming the same attack (even Jigglypuff!). I main Zero suit Samus. I use the combination that you wrote, but only when I can launch my opponents With it. Thats usually around 120 %.

I don't really like spammers a lot especially when in For Glory mode . At first Zero Suit Samus and Captain Faclon seem very annoying when they spam their moves . But as many people say, doing this causes people to find an opening to act fast enough to strike back . Just coop with it and eventually this thing won't be much of a problem to you . I'm still trying my best to overcome this :)

Back