Players have the option to change their outfits in Splatoon; however, this option was never available in Salmon Run. Splatoon 3 has added unlockable Salmon Run outfits, called Slopsuits, and gives you the ability to change into them. Wearing a Slopsuit is limited to only Salmon Run matches. This guide will explain how to get more Slopsuits and change into them.
How To Get More Salmon Run Outfits
Obtaining more Salmon Run Outfits is determined by the milestones based on how many Silver Fish Scales you get. Obtaining 10 Silver Fish Scales unlocks the ability to purchase the Green and Yellow Slopsuits, for example. The chart below lists all Slopsuits currently available in the game and the number of Silver Fish Scales required to unlock their availability.
- Orange – default outfit.
- Green – unlocks after getting 10 Silver Fish Scales.
- Yellow – unlocks after getting 10 Silver Fish Scales.
- Pink – unlocks after getting 30 Silver Fish Scales.
- Blue – unlocks after getting 30 Silver Fish Scales.
- Black – unlocks after getting 100 Silver Fish Scales.
- White – unlocks after getting 100 Silver Fish Scales.
Fish Scales can be obtained during the Xtrawave where you fight Cohozuna in Salmon Run. Dealing more damage to Cohozuna and how high your Hazard Level is determines how many Fish Scales you will earn.
How To Change Into Different Salmon Run Outfits
Follow the steps below to change into a different Slopsuit:
- Go to Grizzco.
- Purchase a Slopsuit (skip if you have already purchased one).
- Find the Lockers located on the right-hand side of the Employee Handbook.
- Interact with the Locker and change your outfit.