Sentences?

• Thread starter SmashChamp
  • Start date
Final fantasy and I am going to be able and the EX to save money on a new study from my house is the same thing as well as a new study from my house is the same thing as well as a new study from my house is the same thing as well as a new study from my house is the same thing as well as a new study from my phone is the same thing as well as a result of the same thing.

Reactions: AricAttack
did you do what I said please because I need it today and it is important XD

I have typed XD so many times it has begun to suggest it.

Reactions: SmashChamp
Lol took a shower and then head home to get my favorite thing about the Polynesian sauce.

Smash my game in a little while and I’m ready and I’m hungry was my first birthday I have been so blessed to have you a lot of friends and friends for me a little while I am so happy I have to do a lot more than you ever again I love you

Le Boo I can get an invite to be continued in a place with a lot of people on your blog and my firms are exploding and we hope you'd also like to contribute to help this family and I hope that maybe I can get an invite to be continued in a blog post.

Hello I am a little bit of my friends and I love it when you get a new phone case and I have a nice dream about you but you died.

Reactions: SmashChamp
Dark and blue sky is was that the I you wanted to do with was it was a like the last time that I you could give me you it I was love to be see a you the code is of a little extra I can do you have the same number

Triforce is in my head and it hurts so badly but I don't think that I'm alive anymore.
#Weird1RightHere

ZeldaRoleplay was a great day to be a great person and I would get married to a friend who is a very cool girl with me

I'll Give it on hold for a few minutes and the husband of the house committed by thomas and my friends are a part of the Caribbean cruise ship and I hold on a blog post on the other side of dirt.

Reactions: Mizunil
My favorite part of Aura and the cats were super cute and Pacey...

I guess Pacey is in my recommended words now lol

Metal detectors in my mouth is a great way to get a new job.

John is going to come over and get a couple things and get him to get her to do something for her and she will have a lot to help come out to get a new car

That would love to see you soon and get to work tomorrow morning my beautiful queen lol ok thanks so we can talk about this week.

Hi there I'm interested in your post on Craigslist and was wondering if you had any updates on the road.

Somewhat normal I guess?

Chimichangas know how much you mean to me and my friends.

(Clearly a normal sentence in the daily life) ;u;

Smg4 And maybe a little more awesome than I realized I have terrible luck with these so I'm not holding my own mother with three adopted special needs boys and my friends are a part of dirt and road.

So I can see the attached file is scanned with malware because avast the first time ruined the world.

No I'm not sure how much I can do that doesn't seem to be worth it was righted and my friends in the hood call an inside of people on your blog post.

Lol it's a good thing I didn't want to go home and see you tomorrow.

Reactions: 28142
Back