Sentences?

• Thread starter SmashChamp
  • Start date
Today is a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a good day

Welcome To Stuff Mall of America and the world cup in Brazil next summer.

(This is a bump)

Hey hey guys I’m sorry bout the time you got home from school today so I just wanna try to be nice and then we’ll go see you soon

Hey hey guys I’m sorry bout the time you got home from school today so I just wanna try to be nice and then we’ll go see you soon
Sounds like an apology from a bus driver. xD

Reactions: Alegria
Take care of yourself and I will be there for sure and I will get back to you with the information that I need back up to doing business.

the fact I can see you soon as possible and to get to know that you have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great way of saying

Look at the house and yeah I'm not sure if I can make it work but I will not be able to attend the meeting and I will send you the details on the subject of the best things.

Cake and I will be sure to let you know if I can make it to the event on the 15th and I will be sure to let you know if I can make it to the event on the 15th and I will be sure to let you know if I can make it to the event

On the way home I was going to try and get a few things done and I was going to try and get a few things done and I was going to try and get a few things done

Why would you buy a more expensive 3D game for you to have a stable gameplay environment for you to have a stable gameplay environment for you to have a stable gameplay environment for

Have a great idea of what you want to do the nation quest for a better price and what you want to learn about me and how to get these points in your life it's an obstacle experience and I can feed you through the process of finding a good idea of what you want to learn about me and how you can help me out with this app for the next few years and I would like to know how you can help me out with this app for the next few years and I would like to know how you can help me out with this app for the next few years

Which is a great idea for me to become a good writer and I want to train you every day as well as the bottom line of the day I am not down to earth and I am not down to earth and I am not down to earth

Spiders is a great place to work for and I am lazy to do it for him and I have to select the texts I have to select from the game OneShot and I will be sure to let you know if I can make it

Reactions: Danominator
Cake and I will be sure to let you know if I can make it to the event on the 15th and I will be sure to let you know if I can make it to the event on the 15th and I will be sure to let you know if I can make it to the event

On the way home I was going to try and get a few things done and I was going to try and get a few things done and I was going to try and get a few things done

Why would you buy a more expensive 3D game for you to have a stable gameplay environment for you to have a stable gameplay environment for you to have a stable gameplay environment for

Have a great idea of what you want to do the nation quest for a better price and what you want to learn about me and how to get these points in your life it's an obstacle experience and I can feed you through the process of finding a good idea of what you want to learn about me and how you can help me out with this app for the next few years and I would like to know how you can help me out with this app for the next few years and I would like to know how you can help me out with this app for the next few years

Which is a great idea for me to become a good writer and I want to train you every day as well as the bottom line of the day I am not down to earth and I am not down to earth and I am not down to earth

Spiders is a great place to work for and I am lazy to do it for him and I have to select the texts I have to select from the game OneShot and I will be sure to let you know if I can make it

Wow, quite the saga you got there.

the different paragaphs are different attempts

Just wanted to make this thread that is the correct one for Bumping.

I don't know if you remember me but I was about to call you and I was wondering if you had any more questions about the possibilities in shipping namekians I am not sure if you are planning to make a choice or not but I am like the stereotypes describes them as a good idea of the day I am going to be born before the order is complete and I will be sure to let you know if I can make it to the event on the 15th and I will be sure to let you know if I can make it to the

"shipping namekians" ? :hilarious:

Back