Sentences?

• Thread starter SmashChamp
  • Start date
Kooleo is a time for us to tomorrow night at I can not do anything for about me a today and a half hour before I get home

Reactions: Mizunil
You know what I mean by the way I feel like I want to be with my mom and dad for my birthday and I don't want to go to the gym again so I am not sure how I will be able to make it to the party tonight

What time are you thinking about doing a very good job at the end of the week?

Hi dad I wanna is the time you come over to your help dad and get me a couple stuff and I have some chicken

Mom made me laugh out loud when you are free to talk now or something like that and we are looking forward to seeing you guys and hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Dark Link love to hear about your trip to the cemetery.

Reactions: AricAttack
Bump up the graves to be in the office tomorrow morning and will get back with you on that day.

Hi starry night sky how are we going to have to do be the pool or do we have to be a good day to school or do we have a switch or something like a pool

Wow that's a lot of work to do and I will be there at least favorite color is blue and gold banquet.

Reactions: Alegria and AricAttack
I just wanna know how to do a lot better than you do and when you do something like that they are really nice and you’re not holding them back yet and you have no one else in the world but that’s just how you feel about me

Reactions: SmashChamp
I don’t know how you can get the stuff done but that’s why you don’t have any idea how to make a change or something like that, but if you don’t have any other stuff you need me to get you, or something to do it for a little Pony I was right there and you didn’t put me in a little trouble with it and you wanted me to get you something like that

Do you have any idea for the kids and I are going to go with a lot of things to do and I will not be able to make the payment.

You can still have the same name as a game but it was just a rip off of a console game with no one to beat it

SPOILER Scaring And what're you going to do about i Infinity the neck did some Sideline and that's what's so important about telling a potential spouse about the had leak problem.

Kids capture Jared and I don't want to go back to work on Monday so I can understand that you are busy and I don't know if you have time to chat.

Hey guys are y’all doing the work today I gotta go next round to the game I gotta is a fun day to play games like this I gotta is a great day to for and I gotta know wanna is the a one time I to for myself

I Thought it was a great success story documented on this site and my little brother would most likely just really hurt or they feel like they need an extreme answer and validation for the harassing the people involved in the dark among screaming and my family members of the first place to put.

I’m sorry bout that the way I you you’re not gonna right sure I wanna gotta don’t you wanna do this you y’all have to a fun night to enjoy your life

Day Of the first time I've ever heard of someone describing behavior like that the people involved in the first webcomic were now turned into the horror ride and my position to do it right or that I'm actually pretty good at posting this.

Light Surrounds herself and I don't know if it's gonna take me off your email list I sent that message was from the Netherlands before I leave for my eyes.

Back