Favorite Fire Emblem Game

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favorite game in the entire series would have to be Fire EmblemAwakening, as it was the first game in the series that I actually played. After becoming interested in the series from its appearance in Smash Bros, I decided to pick up one of the games to see if I liked it. Sure enough, I had a blast with the amazing mix of action and strategy, and I have been a fan of Fire Emblem ever since.

My favorite fire emblem game I'd say is echoes i love it. I love the character designs some characters are HILLARIOUS. The fact that is was a remix of gaiden which I thought never existed until now.

Reactions: V_Weeb
Fire Emblem Awakening

Last edited by a moderator:
Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright)

The story is in depth and the characters are lovable. The samurai theme is also really interesting from the medieval style the games usually have. Also having the chance to choose your difficulty (Easy, Normal, and Lunatic) will guarantee you won't get burnt out quickly.

I haven’t played too many of them, I’ve only beat Echoes and Awakening right now. If those I think I like Echoes a little bit more though, the whole two armies thing was cool and I liked how the system worked a little better then Awakening.

Path of Radiance.

Reactions: Duffy
For me personally, it's a toss-up between Echoes and Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade. Echoes is the first game of the series I've actually owned and Blazing Blade is the first I ever played, albeit through emulation. Both have really good aspects with Blazing Blade having the waifu of all waifus and Echoes having my third favorite story in any JRPG with Chrono Trigger and The World Ends With You second and first respectively.

My favourite is Fire Emblem: The Path of Radiance such an enthralling installment to the series

What's your favorite FE game in the series? Why? I'm wanting to try the series out and want to know where to start. Give me something good to judge my choice off of.

I only played one fire emblem game and that would be Fire Emblem Fates Conquest. I think the three fates games are pretty cool, as I want Fates: Birthright and Fates: Revelation. I'd say start with a fire emblem fates game or Awakening, as these all seem like they are pretty cool games in the series. I just love the modern fire emblem games because you can have killed party members stay dead or not.

My opinion has changed a bit so right know my 2 favourite Fire Emblem Games are Still Fire Emblem Fates, Addictive gameplay, decent story, great and interesting characters and 3 different paths for you to take. Definitely recommend it if you can get over the subpar story! Second is Fire Emblem Path of Radiance for kind of the same reason, addictive gameplay, great and emotional characters though PoR has an amazing story! I recommend both but PoR is very hard to find for a fair prize.

Fire Emblem Awakening. I would start at fates because it has Pheonix mode which can be an awesome start for newcomers too the series.

My favorite is Fates: Revelation. It'd be nice to have a version where nobody dies, though.

The graphics are stellar; very enchanting.

I don't think I ever got to meet all the 2nd gen characters, which is a shame.

Back