1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Favorite Fire Emblem Game

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Warriors' started by Matthew, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Wariomovie

Wariomovie Wario Monger Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2,547 coins
    My favorite game in the entire series would have to be Fire EmblemAwakening, as it was the first game in the series that I actually played. After becoming interested in the series from its appearance in Smash Bros, I decided to pick up one of the games to see if I liked it. Sure enough, I had a blast with the amazing mix of action and strategy, and I have been a fan of Fire Emblem ever since.
  2. TheHeirToTheMonado7

TheHeirToTheMonado7 Heropon Riki here to stay! Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    My favorite fire emblem game I'd say is echoes i love it. I love the character designs some characters are HILLARIOUS. The fact that is was a remix of gaiden which I thought never existed until now.
    Vsun likes this.
  3. GamerDudeXXX

GamerDudeXXX The Awesome Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    Fire Emblem Awakening
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2017
  4. Haruniaka

Haruniaka Famed Witch Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright)

The story is in depth and the characters are lovable. The samurai theme is also really interesting from the medieval style the games usually have. Also having the chance to choose your difficulty (Easy, Normal, and Lunatic) will guarantee you won't get burnt out quickly.
  5. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    355 coins
    I haven’t played too many of them, I’ve only beat Echoes and Awakening right now. If those I think I like Echoes a little bit more though, the whole two armies thing was cool and I liked how the system worked a little better then Awakening.
  6. Naiwen

Naiwen I'm Not A Pikachu Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    37 coins
    Path of Radiance.