Favorite Fire Emblem Game

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I definitely like awakening the best it revolutionized the fireemblem game play

Reactions: awillersVS and V_Weeb
Sacred Stones is one of the greatest earlier games (Even though It's not that old) but Awakening is Just Divine. I think that the storyline is so on point that it deserves a reward. However it had a few minor flaws in it. Over all though, It was amazing!

Reactions: V_Weeb
Well my favourite Fire Emblem game is the Gameboy Advance
Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword. This was my first Fire Emblem game I ever played!
I beat many times the game! I like the characters and story! :D
Fe7char.jpg

Reactions: 3dsatackman and V_Weeb
Well my favourite Fire Emblem game is the Gameboy Advance
Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword. This was my first Fire Emblem game I ever played!
I beat many times the game! I like the characters and story! :D
Fe7char.jpg
That is the first one I ever played :) I really like it as well as Sacred stones being the only 2 I have played I like Sacred Stones better. Looking at Fire Emblem Fates I am sure that I would like that one best of all!

Reactions: Link06
I love Awakening even though I've played most games of the franchise \o/

Why? It mixes all the good things of the past games, character development, gameplay, plot, setting.

And while it's weak on some areas, the quality of the game offsets them <3

That is the first one I ever played :) I really like it as well as Sacred stones being the only 2 I have played I like Sacred Stones better. Looking at Fire Emblem Fates I am sure that I would like that one best of all!
Yeah I hope so!

My favorite isssssss..... Fire Emblem Fates. Why because it's the only fire emblem game I watched. I don't own any fire emblem games other than Super Smash Bros Brawl and Super Smash Bros for the Wii u and 3ds. So my favorite is still Fire Emblem Fates because I like games with levels better than endless games with no point.

I definitely like awakening the best it revolutionized the fireemblem game play
in my opinion, fire emblem awakening is overrated, also, the feature of getting along 2 characters is too OP

my favorites are
-fire emblem radiant dawn: it has the best history in the series in my opinion, in this game, you change betweens armies and you never have the "full roster" except in one moment, but when you choose the characters in that moment, you must use them in the rest of the game, sadly, the supports are very bad comparing to other games

-new mystery: a very good remake

Reactions: Robbie
I haven't played too many fire emblem games, but I think sacred stones is a good one, it's got some great, (but sometimes confusing) plot line! with great characters, it was the first in the series to have a difficulty setting, and if you want replay value, this is the go to game, it allows you ti figure out which characters make the best class, or unit! sacred stones is the best that I've played... I hear path or radiance is good too

I haven't played too many fire emblem games, but I think sacred stones is a good one, it's got some great, (but sometimes confusing) plot line! with great characters, it was the first in the series to have a difficulty setting, and if you want replay value, this is the go to game, it allows you ti figure out which characters make the best class, or unit! sacred stones is the best that I've played... I hear path or radiance is good too
fire emblem sword of seals, blazing sword, tracia 776 and holy was also have difficulty settings (the "easy mode " for tracia 776 is a secret mode but gives the "elite" skill to every character)

I think this is not a very popular opinion but my favorite has to be shadow dragon! It's very challenging but I really like charecters like Merric, Marth and Julian

Fire Emblem Fates is the 1st I have played in the FE games so I would have to say fates cause it's the only one I have played and even tho it is the 1st for me I've grown to enjoy the game a lot. It's very while done , nice story , enjoyable characters , nice game play, the building of your on home as I would like to call it is a nice touch as well and the game just looks breath taking.

Radiant Dawn. Simply because of Ike returning. My absolutely favorite Fire Emblem character.

Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn for me. Primarily RD. I have probably sunk more hours into RD than any other game.
Where to even begin...RD is a master piece. Awesome animations, an abundance of artwork that no other game has, intense cut-scenes. And the music. It easily has the best music of any FE game. King Caineghis's theme, the Black Knight's theme, Skrimir's heme, Oliver's theme, they are all perfect representations of their character. I think Radiant Dawn takes best music from any video game for me (except maybe FF6).

I really liked awakening. I don't know why I just don't like fates as much as awakening. The Story was awesome, the characters were awesome and the gameplay is good. The only thing I didn't like about that game is that hard was pretty easy and lunatic was too hard for me, so the game wasn't really difficult

I liked sacred stones the best because It was the first one i beat and all around it has great story line and characters.

Mine is Sacred Stones because I actually like the plot! It was quite hard in the super hard mode but that's a given isn't it? I loved the characters as well. But awakening was also great because it had all the ingredients that makes Fire Emblem great! As well as fates as it was nice to move out of Archanea and into somewhere new. With a plot centred around you! Which was a first!

I'll just go with Fire Emblem Revelations. It's the latest so, for now, it's the best one yet

Both awakening and Birthright have a special place in my book. Awakening was my first game into the series, so I was extremely pleased with the gameplay and storyline, and to follow up with that same gameplay was Birthright. Not to say Conquest was bad, I loved it, but Birthright was definitely the better game for me.

Reactions: Shin and Blue Knight
I've been loving the recent games, the Fates series being the most fun, but and the old school ones are great too. It's hard to pick a favorite, they're all great. I gotta say though, I enjoyed Conquest the most. It seems like what an old school FE game would play like with the mechanics revolutionized. I also liked Nohr's characters and the story the most, I actually felt emotionally tied to that one moreso than Birthright.

Reactions: Shin and Blue Knight
Back