Closed ♡ 10 doors ♡ Will you survive? - 3DSPedia's October Event

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be cool to increase the violenceness as we keep getting deeper into the mansion

Exactly this. Like the Spooky House of Jumpscares.

Reactions: 3823
Exactly this. Like the Spooky House of Jumpscares.
You mean Spoopy's Jumpscare Mansion?

No I mean the first thing.
Spooky's House of Jumpscares got renamed to Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion.

Anyways, I'll be submitting my entry for the second round in a bit.

EDIT: I immediately regret my choice... Good luck everyone.

Spooky's House of Jumpscares got renamed to Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion.

I know. I also don't care if it got renamed. It'll always be Spooky's House of Jumpscares to me.

And same. Good luck everyone!

New entries are closed, I'd appreciate it if you guys read the first post :D

Thanks, thanks :3

Reactions: 24460 and Pandaxclone2
Deadline is today at 11:59pm (EST) <-- Pedia time

You're gonna be dropped if you didn't resubmit, better hurry peeps o/

Deadline for the 2nd round, right?

Reactions: sashade7
Ok, ty. Just making sure. I always do whatever task right when I get it, so I don't forget about it and to get it outta the way, but then I forget that I did it. :banghead: Gotta start writing this stuff down. :\

Reactions: Skyshaymin
I'm actually gonna extend the deadline.. a lot of people haven't entered and don't care apparently :(

New deadline on the 10th @11:59pm .-. Please watch the thread. It literally takes one second to vote and the people who aren't active are killing the purpose of the contest .___.

I'm actually gonna extend the deadline.. a lot of people haven't entered and don't care apparently :(

New deadline on the 10th @11:59pm .-. Please watch the thread. It literally takes one second to vote and the people who aren't active are killing the purpose of the contest .___.

Might want to PM the participants this information. Time consuming yes, but at least they'll get the message.

Might want to PM the participants this information. Time consuming yes, but at least they'll get the message.
Or... drop and move on.

Reactions: Zukrad, Gary Johnson and Tho
Or... drop and move on.
I agree, if they are not actively participating, might as well keep playing and have them disqualified! Say you go after each one of them via PM and remind them to submit entries, they will probably just do it again, so what's the point? I know it's more fun with more people, but better a few active people than a lot inactive ones!:/

I agree, if they are not actively participating, might as well keep playing and have them disqualified! Say you go after each one of them via PM and remind them to submit entries, they will probably just do it again, so what's the point? I know it's more fun with more people, but better a few active people than a lot inactive ones!:/
The way that last part is worded is a little sketch, but it will get tedious trying to chase ppl down in an online place, it's easier to avoid the hassle and let them come if they're coming.

Guys/gals, they're not actively participating likely because they haven't got the thread watched. If they're not getting alerts then how are they to know?
The way that last part is worded is a little sketch, but it will get tedious trying to chase ppl down in an online place, it's easier to avoid the hassle and let them come if they're coming.

Not really, no. Rawrrie has a list of players that she herself even put on this thread. It wouldn't be too hard to find them, just more of a hassle to PM them all, reminding them for submittion and watching the thread. If they don't after giving them a warning then they can be dropped.

Guys/gals, they're not actively participating likely because they haven't got the thread watched. If they're not getting alerts then how are they to know?

Not really, no. Rawrrie has a list of players that she herself even put on this thread. It wouldn't be too hard to find them, just more of a hassle to PM them all, reminding them for submittion and watching the thread. If they don't after giving them a warning then they can be dropped.
Extending the deadline is a warning though, and Idk if you've tried chasing someone down here, but here's my example, all of my opponents: http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/viis-pokemon-mono-type-tournament.29507/

It is not easy, even after pm'ing all of them, in any case though, that's up to rawr, my argument is made.

P. S. And let's not mention all the repetition here...

Extending the deadline is a warning though, and Idk if you've tried chasing someone down here, but here's my example, all of my opponents: http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/viis-pokemon-mono-type-tournament.29507/

It is not easy, even after pm'ing all of them, in any case though, that's up to rawr, my argument is made.

A warning nullified if it doesn't make it to the participants. If you send a letter with the correct address and everything and it doesn't wind up getting to the recipient well after it's due, it's not the recipient or the sender's fault; it's the post office. In this case it's partly the member's fault for failing to watch the thread yes, but regardless they aren't going to see this warning unless they decide to check here again or are personally PM'd.

I'm unsure how hard chasing someone here down should be, but if a PM was given to entrants with a deadline and they don't make the deadline, then you can't really say you didn't warn them (this public warning notwithstanding because again, some people didn't watch the thread) and there's no problem with cutting them out of the game. Basically you're ensuring that there is no way they cannot see the warning.

Agreed however, that it's rawrrie's decision to make.

A warning nullified if it doesn't make it to the participants. If you send a letter with the correct address and everything and it doesn't wind up getting to the recipient well after it's due, it's not the recipient or the sender's fault; it's the post office. In this case it's partly the member's fault for failing to watch the thread yes, but regardless they aren't going to see this warning unless they decide to check here again or are personally PM'd.

I'm unsure how hard chasing someone here down should be, but if a PM was given to entrants with a deadline and they don't make the deadline, then you can't really say you didn't warn them (this public warning notwithstanding because again, some people didn't watch the thread) and there's no problem with cutting them out of the game. Basically you're ensuring that there is no way they cannot see the warning.

Agreed however, that it's rawrrie's decision to make.
At least in the US, if someone is mailed an eviction notice and they ignore it, or don't get it, they'll still be evicted. In matters of law, law moves whether or not you give consent, and not being notified, will not save anyone from any warning; that's just not how anything works. This said, this is the only point I'm making with this.

rawr?

Last edited:
Or better idea...

@Shane McMahon, @Lord Poyo, @Leviathinian, @Pandaxclone2, @FuntimeFoxy, @oshul, @Clorox Bleach, @Robbie, @mourning_sun, @Bobcam7!, @bobby wobby, @Arcana, @VsunGOLD, @N, @PersonSP, @supertristan00, @Dark Eevee, @Apollo, @Zukrad, @MistyKitty, @SkyHuntress, @KalTurahk, @TheUltimateC, @Skyshaymin, @Tho, @sashade7, @MxlDiamond, @CecilDaBomb1117, @GLAcraft101, @Eric Cartman, @LuigiR5, @Samuel_1802, @Dedenne, @Mbyrnes21, @Artisan, @ZoltonAuburn1956, @T-Player Guy, @MysticFantasy

If you're not up to speed, care to join us?

P. S @Natsu Swagneel, @Marc, what's that number for tagging N? Care to help me out here? Got it already, sorry.

P. S. S. @N

Last edited:
Reactions: T-Player Guy and Pandaxclone2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back