Closed ♡ 10 doors ♡ Will you survive? - 3DSPedia's October Event

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get your entry. (For the second round)

This is the second round. You have to submit every round ><

And everyone else, updates are posted in the main thread. Let me know if anything is confusing :/
Had no idea second round started >.<

The alert says to resubmit our entries? Just wondering, even if we've done round 2's?

The alert says to resubmit our entries? Just wondering, even if we've done round 2's?
Only submit once for round 2 :3

Reactions: Samuel_1802
Reactions: Zukrad
Just in case, did I submit already?

I'm pretty sure I did, but now I'm starting to doubt

...I too am starting to doubt that I submitted mine. I'll def. write the next one down if I make it through to the next round, but would you check that I did submit for the second round? :unsure:

...I too am starting to doubt that I submitted mine. I'll def. write the next one down if I make it through to the next round, but would you check that I did submit for the second round? :unsure:
If you saw the confirmation, it most likely got submitted.

Yes, I have yours :3

Reactions: sashade7
I submitted mine, did you get it?

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
If you guys saw the confirmation, I got it .-.

Reactions: PersonSP and Pandaxclone2
I'm still alive :D
Submitted my round two one

That was horrible.

You havent updated it

Reactions: Mr. Kream and Pandaxclone2
I'm pretty sure I'm in, but, like everyone else, I'm not exactly sure.

Entries are closed now, expect a post soon. :3

If you guys are that paranoid about your entry, just pm me. if you saw the confirmation where it said "thanks bla bla" you should be fine. The only reason N's entry didn't show was because he didn't submit it.

Reactions: PersonSP
Round 2​

@sashade7, @Zukrad ,@Artisan, @TheUltimateC, @Skyshaymin, @PersonSP, decide to enter through the same door.

As sashade enters the door, a prison guard shows up. The room is a jail cell. The guard has a large jacket, is 6ft tall, and very,very muscular. He looks at sashade with an evil smirk and welcomes her in. The others follow along, thinking they went through the correct door. PersonSP and Artisan, however thought differently. They decide to try to tackle the guard while he's looking away so that they could try to find another way out. The others notice the plan and just watch. Artisan decides to throw PersonSP at the prisoner guard, and PersonSP was going to pepperspray him midair. Artisan unfortunately misses and PersonSP ends up pepperspraying Skyshaymin by accident, who also falls to the ground and ends up with a concussion. The prison guard turns around laughs at everyone. PersonSP gets mad at Artisan and rips his head off. (RIP) Everyone backs away and UltimateC steps forward, proposing a peaceful solution. The prisoner guard laughs and points at him, Zukrad and sashade. He asks how they would prefer to die. Skyshaymin and UltimateC back away as the prison guard pulls out a portable chainsaw. The prison guard throws each person in an individual cell, the members unable to stop him due to his strength.

In the end, He cuts off everyone's fingers and toes, one by one, and let them bleed to death in their cell.

@Lord Poyo, on the another hand walks into a black hole of nothingness. He notices he's in an endless vortex and can't escape. Just spinning and spinning, in a web of nothingness... He decides to kill himself in panic, by biting himself until he bleeds to death. In his second life he's born as a hybrid grasshopper.
grasshopper-clip-art-dirz9r6i9.png

@Everyone else, the room you enter seems to be an endless hallway. You guys finally reach the end and when no harm is caused, realized you have survived.

People who survived
CecilDaBomb1117
SkyHuntress
Pandaxclone2
Leviathinian
FuntimeFoxy
Tho
supertristan00
Samuel_1802
Dedenne
Bobcam7!
mourning_sun
KalTurahk
Arcana
Mbyrnes21
T-Player Guy
GLAcraft101
Apollo
Clorox Bleach
VsunGOLD
bobby wobby
Dark Eevee
MysticFantasy
N
MistyKitty
Oshul

Round 3 is now open!
ends: October 14, 11:59pm

Enter here.

Have funnn :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Natsu Swagneel, PersonSP, Artisan and 2 others
Round 2​

@sashade7, @Zukrad ,@Artisan, @TheUltimateC, @Skyshaymin, @PersonSP, decide to enter through the same door.

As sashade enters the door, a prison guard shows up. The room is a jail cell. The guard has a large jacket, is 6ft tall, and very,very muscular. He looks at sashade with an evil smirk and welcomes him in. The others follow along, thinking they went through the correct door. PersonSP and Artisan, however thought differently. They decide to try to tackle the guard while he's looking away so that they could try to find another way out. The others notice the plan and just watch. Artisan decides to throw PersonSP at the prisoner guard, and PersonSP was going to pepperspray him midair. Artisan unfortunately misses and PersonSP ends up pepperspraying Skyshaymin by accident, who also falls to the ground and ends up with a concussion. The prison guard turns around laughs at everyone. PersonSP gets mad at Artisan and rips his head off. (RIP) Everyone backs away and UltimateC steps forward, proposing a peaceful solution. The prisoner guard laughs and points at him, Zukrad and sashade. He asks how they would prefer to die. Skyshaymin and UltimateC back away as the prison guard pulls out a portable chainsaw. The prison guard throws each person in an individual cell, the members unable to stop him due to his strength.

In the end, He cuts off everyone's fingers and toes, one by one, and let them bleed to death in their cell.

@Lord Poyo, on the another hand walks into a black hole of nothingness. He notices he's in an endless vortex and can't escape. Just spinning and spinning, in a web of nothingness... He decides to kill himself in panic, by biting himself until he bleeds to death. In his second life he's born as a hybrid grasshopper.

@Everyone else, the room you enter seems to be an endless hallway. You guys finally reach the end and when no harm is caused, realized you have survived.

People who survived
CecilDaBomb1117
SkyHuntress
Pandaxclone2
Leviathinian
FuntimeFoxy
Tho
supertristan00
Samuel_1802
Dedenne
Bobcam7!
mourning_sun
KalTurahk
Arcana
Mbyrnes21
T-Player Guy
GLAcraft101
Apollo
Clorox Bleach
VsunGOLD
bobby wobby
Dark Eevee
MysticFantasy
N
MistyKitty
Oshul

Round 3 is now open!

Enter here.

Ha! I'm the real winner here!

Reactions: Natsu Swagneel, CJ, Pandaxclone2 and 1 other person
Round 2​

As sashade enters the door, a prison guard shows up. The room is a jail cell. The guard has a large jacket, is 6ft tall, and very,very muscular. He looks at sashade with an evil smirk and welcomes him in. The others follow along, thinking they went through the correct door. PersonSP and Artisan, however thought differently. They decide to try to tackle the guard while he's looking away so that they could try to find another way out. The others notice the plan and just watch. Artisan decides to throw PersonSP at the prisoner guard, and PersonSP was going to pepperspray him midair. Artisan unfortunately misses and PersonSP ends up pepperspraying Skyshaymin by accident, who also falls to the ground and ends up with a concussion. The prison guard turns around laughs at everyone. PersonSP gets mad at Artisan and rips his head off. (RIP) Everyone backs away and UltimateC steps forward, proposing a peaceful solution. The prisoner guard laughs and points at him, Zukrad and sashade. He asks how they would prefer to die. Skyshaymin and UltimateC back away as the prison guard pulls out a portable chainsaw. The prison guard throws each person in an individual cell, the members unable to stop him due to his strength.

People who survived
CecilDaBomb1117
SkyHuntress
Pandaxclone2
Leviathinian
FuntimeFoxy
Tho
supertristan00
Samuel_1802
Dedenne
Bobcam7!
mourning_sun
KalTurahk
Arcana
Mbyrnes21
T-Player Guy
GLAcraft101
Apollo
Clorox Bleach
VsunGOLD
bobby wobby
Dark Eevee
MysticFantasy
N
MistyKitty
Oshul

Round 3 is now open!

Enter here.

#BlamePepperspray :p

This round's hint is a bit more cryptic, I hope I interpreted it the right way :locktopic:

Reactions: V_Weeb
Round 2​

People who survived
CecilDaBomb1117
SkyHuntress
Pandaxclone2
Leviathinian
FuntimeFoxy
Tho
supertristan00
Samuel_1802
Dedenne
Bobcam7!
mourning_sun
KalTurahk
Arcana
Mbyrnes21
T-Player Guy
GLAcraft101
Apollo
Clorox Bleach
VsunGOLD
bobby wobby
Dark Eevee
MysticFantasy
N
MistyKitty
Oshul

Round 3 is now open!

Enter here.

Lost two good friends this time around, but I got some great laughs! Especially @PersonSP 's flying pepperspray and atrocious behavior when upset!:hilarious::rotfl: That's the stuff rawr, now we are talking, those endings were awesome!:p

Still trying to get that hint though...:/ :cry: I may just test my luck and keep going with my current pattern which looks promising, but you may have done this to prevent such cases...:unsure:

PS: @sashade7 is a girl btw:p

Oh, I lost. ;-;

I'm still alive, Entered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back