Contest 3DS Pedia Summer Fest

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the smash bros tournaments are moving slowly I cut down a majority of the events. All of the members who participated for the other events have been refunded. If you have not, PM me.

Smash 3ds and Wii U brackets have been updated.
Hey, I'm a total lazy user who refuses to go back eleven-or-so pages, send me a link to these brackets?

Hey, I'm a total lazy user who refuses to go back eleven-or-so pages, send me a link to these brackets?
First page, second message with all the information

Reactions: 18388
nvm looked at the wrong date, my fault, @Leviathinian when are you available to battle

I should be available to battle today. I'm usually hanging out on Pedia, so there's a good chance you'll catch me in the shoutbox. My time is the same as Pedia Time, so you can set up a match time if you like.

I should be available to battle today. I'm usually hanging out on Pedia, so there's a good chance you'll catch me in the shoutbox. My time is the same as Pedia Time, so you can set up a match time if you like.
how does 11 am today sound to you?

how does 11 am today sound to you?

Sorry, I made that reply yesterday. I'll be busy this week and unable to battle until the weekend. :/

Sorry, I made that reply yesterday. I'll be busy this week and unable to battle until the weekend. :/
Ok no problem, we will set a date that is good for both of us

I'm tired of waiting for things to be done here!
@PokeFreaky, you're going to scratch my name off the bracket, you're going to declare more specifically the rules for smashing on the Wii U for my fellow 3DSpedians; these include match-type, number of rounds, stages allowed, times alloted, smash-effect rates, custom moves, and everything a guy can adjust in a round. It also includes the manner in which each character will participate, and on what mode(s).

And lastly, you're going to have to answer everything the people will ask in this thread, and not wait for some kinda mod or friendly user to do it for you. And hold off on the eye-rolling and know-it-all attitude. If you really think you know it all, sharing it with everybody else should be no problem. If you care enough to get this thread moving, take some initiative and leadership. Be the kind of benevolent and caring user @SunnyWindy's been - firm but helpful, skilled and forgiving, welcome and warding, gentle yet unstoppable. Follow an example of good leadership, then you can set it.

I'm tired of waiting for things to be done here!
@PokeFreaky, you're going to scratch my name off the bracket, you're going to declare more specifically the rules for smashing on the Wii U for my fellow 3DSpedians; these include match-type, number of rounds, stages allowed, times alloted, smash-effect rates, custom moves, and everything a guy can adjust in a round. It also includes the manner in which each character will participate, and on what mode(s).

And lastly, you're going to have to answer everything the people will ask in this thread, and not wait for some kinda mod or friendly user to do it for you. And hold off on the eye-rolling and know-it-all attitude. If you really think you know it all, sharing it with everybody else should be no problem. If you care enough to get this thread moving, take some initiative and leadership. Be the kind of benevolent and caring user @SunnyWindy's been - firm but helpful, skilled and forgiving, welcome and warding, gentle yet unstoppable. Follow an example of good leadership, then you can set it.
Excuse me? If you would have been actually reading my post's you would know. The rules are decided by the two having their match. Also a two out of three. Now do me a favor and take example of the other members who actually paid attention.

Don't bother with a comeback. Since you are no longer in this tournament I can finally ignore you. Good day.

Reactions: 18388
You can take me off the bracket and give me back my playcoins please, i'm done with waiting for @Sans And Whenever I join his room he's playing with his other friends and doesn't care about the matches we're supposed to be getting done. He Just kicked me when i tried to join his room a minute ago so obviously he's Not Making any attempt To 1V1 Me, So I Give Up trying as well. I Honestly thought i would have a good time, But this is just disappointing. Do keep in mind though i'm not trying to be disrespectful. But I'm out.

And Don't bother with quoting this, Because i'm Unsubscribing from this thread, And i don't care if i'll get a quote notification anyway.

Reactions: MindzEye
You can take me off the bracket and give me back my playcoins please, i'm done with waiting for @Sans And Whenever I join his room he's playing with his other friends and doesn't care about the matches we're supposed to be getting done. He Just kicked me when i tried to join his room a minute ago so obviously he's Not Making any attempt To 1V1 Me, So I Give Up trying as well. I Honestly thought i would have a good time, But this is just disappointing. Do keep in mind though i'm not trying to be disrespectful. But I'm out.

And Don't bother with quoting this, Because i'm Unsubscribing from this thread, And i don't care if i'll get a quote notification anyway.
Boi, you have been disqualified a long time ago.

Boi, you have been disqualified a long time ago.
well nobody told me that. also i don't care anymore.

well nobody told me that. also i don't care anymore.
If you look back, PokeFreak said that due to certain participants prolonged inactivity, which, by the time it happened, included you, the bracket was updated. You were so inactive that you even missed your own inactivity disqualification lmao.

If you look back, PokeFreak said that due to certain participants prolonged inactivity, which, by the time it happened, included you, the bracket was updated. You were so inactive that you even missed your own inactivity disqualification lmao.
i find that bullcrap, i wasn't THAT inactive, i was checking pedia every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back