3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey @Marc not sure what happened but i got a ton of alerts for the same thing:glitch.PNG

hey @Marc not sure what happened but i got a ton of alerts for the same thing:View attachment 9727
Could you send me a screenshot of your alerts list?

I added some new emblems yesterday but the multiple alerts is probably a bug.

Edit: Just saw the screenshot. Internet was slow e.e

Last edited:
Same happened with me a few days ago. But it was two at best.

so all mario games will only give you one emblem? mario has several games on 3ds

so all mario games will only give you one emblem? mario has several games on 3ds
Yeah, except for Mario Kart.

What are the requirements for Pokémon Shuffle or Pokémon Rumble World?

If it's 3D Land, the special worlds will do. I'm not sure if there is a clear icon on the main screen since I haven't played that game is ages and I have to re-download it to check :/
oh, ok.

What are the requirements for Pokémon Shuffle or Pokémon Rumble World?
Catching all the Pokemon for Rumble World. Undecided about Shuffle as of now, but it's one emblem dedicated to all the free-to-play Pokemon games on the eShop.

I have reset the game as i have completed it so here is my play time:IMG_20151216_102858.jpg

IMG_20151216_102808.jpg

@3dsatackman I need to see the badge screen for New Leaf >.<

Nvm. Forgot it was house upgrades.

Yeah, except for Mario Kart.

i just recently gotten mario kart 7, what would i need to prove that i have beaten it?

i can send a pic of badges as well if you would like but that is the golden house
@3dsatackman I need to see the badge screen for New Leaf >.<

Nvm. Forgot it was house upgrades.

i just recently gotten mario kart 7, what would i need to prove that i have beaten it?
Finish all tracks on 150 cc.
i can send a pic of badges as well if you would like but that is the golden house
Certain amount of badges and final house upgrade ;-; I know you have the badges so no need >.<)/

Got two more ready!

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

would 90 or more badges work for the badge arcade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back