3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually. Idk about console ones. That's still being considered.
If DS games can be earned, than what about the aforementioned franchises with DS titles (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mobilized, Assassin's Creed: Discovery)?

If DS games can be earned, than what about the aforementioned franchises with DS titles (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mobilized, Assassin's Creed: Discovery)?
DS will have a dedicated emblem.

So no then?
If you finish any DS game, you'll get the one emblem dedicated to the DS games >.<

If you finish any DS game, you'll get the one emblem dedicated to the DS games >.<
Is that emblem out yet? because i already showed you some DS games :0

Is that emblem out yet? because i already showed you some DS games :0
Not yet. Could you link me to it so I can save the link for when I do add it?

Not yet. Could you link me to it so I can save the link for when I do add it?
Didnt find anything but i still have the pics I'll post them here
kNHmpcpX5w0ngrfz3CamHvWpjzI-nCSPr7ojWfqykQNk71ijbRhWXfC8Ow9o1ns7PiGL=w1366-h768-rw-no

Reactions: Marc
So then I'll get an Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty emblem then, right? That's all I need to know.

So then I'll get an Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty emblem then, right? That's all I need to know.
There will only be one emblem dedicated to any DS game, so you'll get that one emblem by finishing either of those.

There will only be one emblem dedicated to any DS game, so you'll get that one emblem by finishing either of those.
Kinda sucks but ok then.

@Marc MR MARCOOOO
WIN_20151217_171958.JPG

I know it isn't 3DSWare but does posting proof of beating TLoZ: Four Swords Anniversary Edition earn me the emblem for beating a Zelda game?

I know it isn't 3DSWare but does posting proof of beating TLoZ: Four Swords Anniversary Edition earn me the emblem for beating a Zelda game?
Yup.

HNI_0099.JPG HNI_0100.JPG

How do we prove Super Street Figher IV 3D Edition?

How do we prove Super Street Figher IV 3D Edition?
Never played it before but I'm guessing by beating all the characters (making it to the final character and defeating him/her).

Never played it before but I'm guessing by beating all the characters (making it to the final character and defeating him/her).
So, beating arcade mode one time?

Does a game have to be 100% completed?
I've beaten all the main levels for Super Mario 3D Land with all Star Coins

Does a game have to be 100% completed?
I've beaten all the main levels for Super Mario 3D Land with all Star Coins
Nope.

That's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back