3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a RH game for DS, Wii, and 3DS (the 3DS version is Japan only atm).

Ah, I see. Guess I thought it was going to be a special case like Super Mario Maker, because it's pretty different from a standard Mario title (same with Mario & Luigi and Paper Mario series). :p
Mario Maker has its own dedicated emblem.

I don't have it, but in all seriousness, is there a Cooking Mama emblem?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have it, but in all seriousness, is there a Cooking Mama emblem?
Nope.
There's a RH game for DS, Wii, and 3DS (the 3DS version is Japan only atm).
That means it isn't available to NA and EU users :panda:

Wait, there is an emblem for Mario Maker? How does one simply obtain this Mario Maker Emblem. And, for the Smash games, what would I need to do in order to "beat it"? I mean, I know for Brawl, it's to get 100% in SSE, but, what about Smash 3DS/Wii U?

Wait, there is an emblem for Mario Maker? How does one simply obtain this Mario Maker Emblem. And, for the Smash games, what would I need to do in order to "beat it"? I mean, I know for Brawl, it's to get 100% in SSE, but, what about Smash 3DS/Wii U?
Just unlock all the items in Mario Maker.

As for Smash, all you have to do is unlock all the characters (not counting DLC).

Okay, and for Smash, would I only get an emblem for one version, or do I get emblems for both Wii U and 3DS?

Okay, and for Smash, would I only get an emblem for one version, or do I get emblems for both Wii U and 3DS?
Only one because there is only one emblem but you can submit proof of either.

(I don't have the game at the moment, but I beat it years ago and I uploaded it to my Instagram account the moment I beat it. I hope this proof will suffice)
The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time 3D.png

Pokémon Y.jpg

Fire Emblem Awakening.jpg

@manugutir You need one more level before you can submit proof of finishing games ;-;

Re-link me to that post once you're level 3 >.<

@manugutir You need one more level before you can submit proof of finishing games ;-;

Re-link me to that post once you're level 3 >.<
Okay, thank you for letting me know :)

One more emblem incoming,please! :)

image.jpg

I've seen that DS and Wii games are now registered for emblems.Does really every DS/Wii game have its own emblem,or does the same rule apply from 3DS/Wii U games as for one game per franchise?And since DLC is also there,is Mario Kart 8 included there for its own DLC emblem?
I'm sort of excited now. :p

I've seen that DS and Wii games are now registered for emblems.Does really every DS/Wii game have its own emblem,or does the same rule apply from 3DS/Wii U games as for one game per franchise?And since DLC is also there,is Mario Kart 8 included there for its own DLC emblem?
I'm sort of excited now. :p
The DS has its own dedicated emblem and the Wii has its own dedicated emblem, so only two emblems ;-;

As for MK8 DLC, I don't think it'll work since it's just additional tracks, characters or costumes. To get the DLC emblem, you need to purchase DLC and finish the story contents of it.

I have a pic of every character unlocked in Brawl, but there was bad lighting, so I made my name CHARA on the select screen and took the pic, is that okay?

I have a pic of every character unlocked in Brawl, but there was bad lighting, so I made my name CHARA on the select screen and took the pic, is that okay?
I'll accept it >.<)/

The DS has its own dedicated emblem and the Wii has its own dedicated emblem, so only two emblems ;-;

As for MK8 DLC, I don't think it'll work since it's just additional tracks, characters or costumes. To get the DLC emblem, you need to purchase DLC and finish the story contents of it.
No problem!I just thought Mario Kart 8 would count because of the four new cups you get after purchasing each pack. :thumbsup:

I didn't think of a Wii game yet to post its completion here(I'm thinking on posting Punch-Out!!,but I am yet to entirely beat Title Defense mode),although I do have proof for DS completion of a game that I've actually beaten today:

image.jpg

No problem!I just thought Mario Kart 8 would count because of the four new cups you get after purchasing each pack. :thumbsup:
Wait, it adds cups to the grand prix? I guess that'll work.

Yep.Those are the Egg Cup,Triforce Cup,Crossing Cup and Bell Cup.The first two are from the first pack while the other half are from the one that came afterwards.
Just in case,I'll leave my completion proof of each tournament that came within purchase. :)

image.jpg

Just asking for curiosty,but there's no emblem for Smash DLC,correct(like for completing Classic/All-Star mode with an additional fighter)?

Just asking for curiosty,but there's no emblem for Smash DLC,correct(like for completing Classic/All-Star mode with an additional fighter)?
Nope.

Can I show a finished Pokemon Platinum (German version), a finished Pokemon Black, a finished Pokemon White 2, a finished Pokemon X, a finished Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Mario Kart DS? Also, how can I show I finished SSB4 3DS, Super Mario 3D Land and New Super Mario Bros. 2?

I also have both DLC packs in MK8, does that mean I'd get the DLC emblem too? I submitted proof a while back, but I can provide it again, if you like (much like T-Player's pic). :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back