3DS & Wii U Game Beating/Finishing Proving

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I show a finished Pokemon Platinum (German version), a finished Pokemon Black, a finished Pokemon White 2, a finished Pokemon X, a finished Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Mario Kart DS? Also, how can I show I finished SSB4 3DS, Super Mario 3D Land and New Super Mario Bros. 2?
For the DS games, you only need to show one since there is only one DS emblem.

As for Smash 3DS, you just have to unlock all characters. For Mario, special world or last level with the three stars will do. Or any sign that appears when you complete the game.

I also have both DLC packs in MK8, does that mean I'd get the DLC emblem too? I submitted proof a while back, but I can provide it again, if you like (much like T-Player's pic). :p
No need >.<

For the DS games, you only need to show one since there is only one DS emblem.

As for Smash 3DS, you just have to unlock all characters. For Mario, special world or last level with the three stars will do. Or any sign that appears when you complete the game.
I have all of the characters in smash (except Lucas, Ryu, Roy and Cloud) so I think I will post tomorrow.
I don't think I have the finished save in New Super Mario Bros. 2, but I am sure I have finished the 8 worlds in Super Mario 3D Land (When the special worlds starts). I will try to get a picture tomorrow.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Marc, is there an emblem for beating a Marvel game on 3DS? If not, may you create one and call it "True Believer"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Marc, is there an emblem for beating a Marvel game on 3DS? If not, may you create one and call it "True Believer"?
How many are there on the 3DS?

Could you PM me and list the names?
OK. Why not the PM we already have?

I have some stuff.
LYwjNEp.jpg

ioJmAUJ.jpg
I unlocked all the characters in Brawl and beat 2 DLC maps.
Level 17 is finally here.

Look I need to level up and I have evidence of 3d land and layton miricle mask can i please post

Look I need to level up and I have evidence of 3d land and layton miricle mask can i please post
You need one more level.

I've added two new emblems (credits to @Doctor Strange for the idea) :
  • True Believer - beat at least one Marvel 3DS game.
  • Pinball Expert - beat at least one pinball game available for the 3DS.

Reactions: Doctor Strange
I got some proofs!

zTniL1G.jpg

keNIZRx.jpg

2p8NQmu.jpg

(The upper image is for showing my ID and my trainer's name)

4ygI5Ga.jpg

bAV0Hlz.jpg

Showed I am in the Battle Resort

Do I have to show I finished the special levels (worlds 9 - 16) in Super Mario 3D Land?
I will add more game proofs later.

Do I have to show I finished the special levels (worlds 9 - 16) in Super Mario 3D Land?
Just one special world level will do. You basically "beat" the game after unlocking the special world (or that's all that the Mario emblem requires for you to earn it).

You know, you could have just unlocked all characters to get the Smash emblem, right? :p
I do. But I wanted to show off. I beat it before I knew the emblem existed, don't worry.

Just one special world level will do. You basically "beat" the game after unlocking the special world (or that's all that the Mario emblem requires for you to earn it).
Okay! and for New Super Mario Bros. 2 I need to show I have completed all the 6 regular worlds, or all of the worlds?

z1uuOZY.jpg

Edit: I got a Lego Marvel: Universe in Peril in August, so I am working on finishing it.

Last edited:
@Amit0603 You only need any special level because to unlock special levels, you need to beat the game.

@Amit0603 You only need any special level because to unlock special levels, you need to beat the game.
I didn't understand, Can I just show I have the Star world? (I don't have the other special worlds you find by a special flag pole)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back